BY LITTLE DEBBIE #6 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. ...1 Answers
  • What about this ? Good or what ?1 Answers
  • Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love t...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rosa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Well let me start off by saying that these are really good, they are very flaky, they are sweet and with milk they taste great and they have an chewy texture as well. These are good for those with a GIANT sweet tooth. You can find these pretty much anymore. They aren't pricey either, which is a plus.
Kaitlyn S.
I love these donut sticks! They have good flavor and are easy for on the go! They are good in the summer as a quick go to, but are also great in the winter with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate! I would like larger packages just because I want more, but they are fantastic!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love a good old-fashioned donut but don't always have time to run by a bakery before work so these are great to have on hand. Small enough to not feel guilty about indulging, not too sweet so no sugar high, and they pair perfectly with coffee. A+
Maritza M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. If you love glazed donuts these are just like them. They are great to dunk into your morning coffee or if you have a sweet tooth. They taste just like a donut just in a stick form which I love!
Kaitlynn L.
I really like these. They are great for on-the -go, especially with kids before school. My only complaint is that they leave a bit of a film inside your mouth. I'm not sure if it's the icing on the donut sticks or what. It doesn't taste bad but feels a little weird. They taste great though and my kids really like them!
Raven S.
Camden, AR
These are my weakness. Oh my gosh, I love them. I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas for these. They don't actually taste like a donut to me though. More like a cake that's pretending to be a donut. I suggest trying one with a cold Coca Cola.
Stewart P.
These are like cake crack! I could eat a whole package of these in one sitting and as a result often avoid them in order to avoid becoming extremely large. They are extremely sweet and moist in the right way. Love them!
Rossio G.
Las Vegas, NV
Donut sticks are literally the best snack food to eat your feelings with. They are so sugary and comforting that you don't even end up feeling bad for eating the whole box. I always eat these with Caprisun and its just the best duo.
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVED these when I was a kid. It was always these or the Peanut Butter Buddy bars that were my top picks. I feel like I need to go buy these now as an adult so I can actually eat them with coffee.
Lisa T.
I'm giving these 3 stars because the quality of little debbie has really gone down lately. the flavor is still great but the texture is gross. it leaves your mouth feeling like you just ate wax. just that coating it leaves behind knocks it down from a 5 star rating. please little debbie, fix this!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. So good!!
Tiarra J.
Rosedale, NY
Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love these in High School !
Yaritza V.