Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #9 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a donut?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Christina C.
Jacksonville, AL
These are amazing first thing in the morning, microwaved a little, with a glass of cold milk! There is a weird aftertaste, or film, left in your mouth, possibly from the icing; however, the glass of milk usually clears it up!
Kelsea H.
Melbourne, FL
I love them so much they are heaven in my mouth. It melts in your mouth when you eat it. This is the original donut sticks, the generic ones taste so horrible. I wish I could make them at home my self!!!!!! Go get some now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky B.
These are prefect to eat with when you are on the go (running late) coffee from home! They are delicious! Nice product, cheap priced, and a great lil sweet tooth quincher!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
These are wonderful glazed treats. Perfect heated in the microwave a few seconds and with a cup of coffee. They are delicious! A must try! I prefer these over doughnuts and there convenient and always fresh.
Katelyn M.
These are so delicious! They do have a lot of sugar and calories but on the other hand they are filling. One warning though, if you don't watch yourself you will eat the entire box before you know it.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Since I have been a child I have always witnessed my family dip these in coffee and eat them. It always intrigued me. When I got older I had to try it and have since been hooked. So amazing.
nadia h.
Great for the run.....cheat days...but now I'm trying to be healthier so I'm going to stop eating it
But it would be great if they made one with less sugar or fat
kathleen p.
Federal Way, WA
These are the best for a quick treat with your morning coffee. I gave 4 out of 5 because they do leave an oily film layer in your coffee, but they are also great dipped in milk!!
Sonya B.
Cherryville, NC
This is my FAVORITE snack cake ever. I love its sweetness. The glaze it so yummy. The cake is just the right texture, not too dry and not to moist. It's a rich desert cake that is easy to take on the go.
Sabrina B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Acquired a taste for these at a young age was one of my most favorite snacks and breakfast items I love you are still around today a lot of sugar but you're allowed to treat yourself every now and then
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?