Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #8 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

Buy on Target
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I wasn’t sure about them because of the reviews on here. I do like them. They have a bit of a taste of lemon in it. I don’t mind it. I have never tried any other donut sticks. These tasted great! I would buy again!
Shania G.
i personally do not like there. i feel like they taste like straight sugar and it hurts my teeth because they’re so sweet. i’ve only tried them once, maybe i should try them again but i doubt i’ll like them. you can find them at walmart, save-a-lot, dollar general and just about anywhere else you find little debbie
Michelle R.
El paso
So delicious and the right size! Im not a fan of donuts! I know! weird, right? But the taste of these are sooooo good i just love them soft and the perfect amount of sweet!
Neferttia J.
See the thing is, I need these donuts in my life all of the time. They aren’t the cheapest, and the price keeps going up but I love them anyways. Sometimes the glaze can be a bit too thick, but a few secs in the microwave can fix that. Great buy.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these with some hot coffee in the morning. The taste is very good. They are affordable and you can get them from almost anywhere. They are not really healthy for you but I love them. Little Debbie have some good snacks.
Melanie R.
Aurora
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've loved these donut sticks since I was a kid. They are so good and addicting. They are sweet but have an acidic after taste like there's just a tiny bit of lemon in there. Nom Nom
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tried these little yummers today ;) excellent for a snack or morning breakfast very light and not overly sweet.. I will continue to purchase. Oh and far from dry lol
Shana P.
These are one of my childhood favorites. They have a great texture and a nice glaze. They are also good for dipping in coffee too, I've never had one fall apart on me while dipping them.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very tasty. They are a cake doughnut with a little bit of a glaze on top. They are perfect with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa. My kids love them as a quick snack. Can be purchased almost anywhere and are very affordable.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
These are really good tasting, omg they have a light flakey crust and its not super suer sweet even though it is a processed package donut. I really like the fact that the icing is not to over baring and suit. i really like that they are individually packagaed so you wont over do it
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?
Yaritza V.