Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Ciera W.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by kadence m.Little Debbie® Donut Sticks uploaded by Beth H.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #9 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?2 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a donut?1 Answers
Shania G.
i personally do not like there. i feel like they taste like straight sugar and it hurts my teeth because they’re so sweet. i’ve only tried them once, maybe i should try them again but i doubt i’ll like them. you can find them at walmart, save-a-lot, dollar general and just about anywhere else you find little debbie
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these with some hot coffee in the morning. The taste is very good. They are affordable and you can get them from almost anywhere. They are not really healthy for you but I love them. Little Debbie have some good snacks.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I absolutely love Little Debbie Donut Sticks! I enjoy them as a breakfast with coffee or as a dessert. My kids like them too. I love that these cakes are liberally glazed and never dry.
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tried these little yummers today ;) excellent for a snack or morning breakfast very light and not overly sweet.. I will continue to purchase. Oh and far from dry lol
Shana P.
These are one of my childhood favorites. They have a great texture and a nice glaze. They are also good for dipping in coffee too, I've never had one fall apart on me while dipping them.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very tasty. They are a cake doughnut with a little bit of a glaze on top. They are perfect with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa. My kids love them as a quick snack. Can be purchased almost anywhere and are very affordable.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
These are really good tasting, omg they have a light flakey crust and its not super suer sweet even though it is a processed package donut. I really like the fact that the icing is not to over baring and suit. i really like that they are individually packagaed so you wont over do it
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
Of course these are delicious. Cheap sugary snacks are always the best. They taste just like donuts and don't last in my house for more than a few nights before they are all gone. You can warm them up in the microwave or eat them as they are. Kids LOVE them as a snack late in the day.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love eating the little debbie donut sticks. They are a great quality and one of my favorites on the market. I love the "frosting" on it. Super unhealthy but great tasting so it doesn't matter. This is perfect paired with a cup of coffee. Would buy these again.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this!!!! I bought 4 of them yesterday at Walmart!!!! It always satisfy my sweet tooth!!!! It's a ounces of perfect in a box!!! If you're on a diet, try these on your cheat day lol!!! I will definitely buy again and I definitely recommend this ❤❤❤
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Caitlin S.
Do these actually taste like a donut?