BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Donuts

Delicious Donuts Sticks Coated With A Sweet Glaze And Perfect For Dunking.

• I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. ...1 Answers
  • What about this ? Good or what ?1 Answers
  • Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love t...1 Answers
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up eating these delicious beauties and I have NO regrets! I could probably eat a whole box in one sitting. They are not too glazy or sweet but instead are more bready so its not like eating a big sticky honey bun. My grandmothers father used to buy them for her and then she would get them for me and now I get them for my daughter. Obviously, they are not the healthiest snack but everything in moderation!
Brandy B.
My mom has bought these for years and I got hooked too. I don’t know why but she always ate them with butter so that’s the way I have to eat them too. Crazy unhealthy but it’s good to indulge every once in awhile. Now I’m craving them!!
Julia a.
north america
These are pretty good. My dad loves them and always has so when he brought them home the one time he told me I had to try one. I tried it without anything else with it and they were good but when you eat them with coffee they are amazing. The only thing is that when you eat healthy after a while they start to taste different and the frosting now leaves a wierd film on the top of your mouth.
Young U.
Just bought abox of little Debbie donut sticks on Sept 27,2018. I ripped a half of the donut sticks n see black tiny particles inside the donut sticks. I'm mad asf 😤😤 cuz it's in all of the other donut sticks f uck is wrong witchall damnnn 😭 I ain't eating these shi ts no more 😒
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
So delicious and the right size! Im not a fan of donuts! I know! weird, right? But the taste of these are sooooo good i just love them soft and the perfect amount of sweet!
I used to buy these all the time from the store when I was a younger and had money from doing chores. These are delicious and from time to time I still get these.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are such a good cake and makes me feel better when I say one for breakfast since they are like a donut/coffee cake type snack. They are really sweet so take that for what it's worth. The icing leaves my tongue feeling a little weird but other than that I love them
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Annnnd another. These are awesome little “pick me ups.” Eaten for breakfast, as a snack, with coffee, with milk, to put something in your stomach, etc. they are amazing out of the pack; place them in the microwave for a few seconds & enjoy even more goodness.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I wasn’t sure about them because of the reviews on here. I do like them. They have a bit of a taste of lemon in it. I don’t mind it. I have never tried any other donut sticks. These tasted great! I would buy again!
Genevie B.
These are the tastiest donut sticks I've ever had for the price, I can't help myself I always have to have two in one sitting there totally one of my favorite breakfast treats to have with coffee. :)
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you eat yours alone, with coffee, or with milk?
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Are these still available in store ? Omg I used to love these in High School !
Liz D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hate that I love these so much!! Especially on coffee. So good!!
Omnia E.
Giza
What about this ? Good or what ?
Yaritza V.