Little Debbie® Devil Cremes Cakes uploaded by naf C.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Two Soft Devilsfood Cake Layers With A Thick Creme Filling.

• Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are...4 Answers
  • "These are a great snack to have!" in 1 review
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We bought this from Harris Teeter and it tastes so good! The price is quite decent too. I like the packaging and the fact that I can eat it without thinking that it's too junky. It's not too sweet either so you're not putting all the sugar in your body. I'd recommend it.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t know if these even still exist, but they are good. They are very dry so keep you a beverage close by.
Keisha L.
Pulaski, Virginia
These are the best little cakes in the whole world! I eat so many of them I’m gonna turn into a little debbie cake!
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
my mom introduced my to these and everyrime i need something sweet to eat, these are the snack that i buy. i dont know exactly what it is bout them but i LOVE them.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Much better than the re-make of the Suzie -Q's , very similar to Drakes Devil Dogs YUM YUMThese are the most delicious pre-packaged soft cookie I have ever had. Solid Peanut butter taste in the cookie and in the peanut butter spread in between the cookies
Seerat K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie's never disappoints me. Their snacks are spectacular and always will be. They are one of my fave snack companies that deliver goodness to me
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Take it from their name! Devil cremes, very addictive.

Easy cake snack, perfect combo or
Cake and creme.
Fatima R.
These are pretty good very similar to the devil dog cakes so I like them :)
Lori M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The chocolate cake is a bit dry but the icing makes these worth a try. Add a glass of milk to the menu and you will enjoy this quick treat.
Michelle B.
Altoona, PA
I'm not usually a fan of sweets with creme, but these are an exception. My only complaint is that there's only six of them. I think Little Debbie is by far the best supermarket sweets brand. I have never had a problem and I would definitely recommend.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expensive?