Little Debbie® Devil Cremes Cakes uploaded by naf C.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #64 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Two Soft Devilsfood Cake Layers With A Thick Creme Filling.

• Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are...4 Answers
  • "These are a great snack to have!" in 1 review
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We bought this from Harris Teeter and it tastes so good! The price is quite decent too. I like the packaging and the fact that I can eat it without thinking that it's too junky. It's not too sweet either so you're not putting all the sugar in your body. I'd recommend it.
Tyler G.
my mom introduced my to these and everyrime i need something sweet to eat, these are the snack that i buy. i dont know exactly what it is bout them but i LOVE them.
Mindi K.
OH My! I haven't had Little Debbie Devil Squares in so long! They were one of my favorite Little Debbie snacks! It was fun trying to eat the chocolate on the outside before getting to the soft middle. Ripping apart the little cake and eating the frosting first was also very good! These were fun to eat and play with!
Michelle B.
Altoona, PA
I'm not usually a fan of sweets with creme, but these are an exception. My only complaint is that there's only six of them. I think Little Debbie is by far the best supermarket sweets brand. I have never had a problem and I would definitely recommend.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I like these alot...they are a little heavy,but hey,they are a snack cake.They are a little pricey for the quality,but they are so good I don't mind.I would recommend.They are what I imagine the love child of a twinkie and a hoho to be.
Rosa M.
I love Little Debbies Devil Cremes! They are my go to sweet. I love that they are sweet, yet not drenched in icing. I always look for them when I go grocery shopping. They have become a household favorite!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I just... don't really like these. I find the cream leaves a waxy/oily feeling in my mouth that's really off-putting. They do taste great as you bite into them, but right after... ick.
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
Yes! These take me back to my childhood! I always loved opening up my lunchbox and finding these. So good! They aren't part of my diet nowadays, but they certainly are delicious.
Niki K.
I used to have these in my lunchbox at school everyday for lunch. They were always the best snack. I'd even grab a pack (of 2) to eat for breakfast. So easy and very good!
Carol Ann B.
Barnegat, NJ
These are a great snack to have! The cream is absolutely delishious and so is the chocolate part! It's soo moist and just melts in your mouth. I definitely recommend this for the sweet tooth!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expensive?

back