BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little Debbie Devil Cremes®.

Individually wrapped.

Snack Favorites®.

McKee A family bakery. see more...

• Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they ex...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are a great snack to have!" in 1 review
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
Yes! These take me back to my childhood! I always loved opening up my lunchbox and finding these. So good! They aren't part of my diet nowadays, but they certainly are delicious.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I like these alot...they are a little heavy,but hey,they are a snack cake.They are a little pricey for the quality,but they are so good I don't mind.I would recommend.They are what I imagine the love child of a twinkie and a hoho to be.
Carol G.
Topeka, KS
Simple and delicious, they are a perfect treat for a mid afternoon snack when a sugar craving is overpowering. They are also great to pack in a lunchbox!
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
For the price you can't beat a quick treat. The ingredients are terrible health wise. I feel guilty the few times my husband brings them home and my kids eat them.
Crystal H.
Love these squares. They are moist and cakes. You bite into them and the chocolate is amazing.
Lori M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The chocolate cake is a bit dry but the icing makes these worth a try. Add a glass of milk to the menu and you will enjoy this quick treat.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expensive?