BY LITTLE DEBBIE #70 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie Devil Cremes®.

Individually wrapped.

Snack Favorites®.

McKee A family bakery. see more...

• Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expe...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are a great snack to have!" in 1 review
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
Duncanville, AL
Totally scrumptious... Could really ruin my diet and I wouldn't even mind... Chocolatey goodness
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
These are good. They kind of remind me of a Ding Dong knock off, just square. They are nothing superb or outstanding but they are a nice little snack.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Reynolds, GA
Wonderful, but I love all Little Debbie snack cakes. I think they need more creme, but other wise have a great taste.
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Little Debbies is great I buy the this brand of different pastry items almost every month. I love the donuts and brownies. Yummy 😁
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Love these squares. They are moist and cakes. You bite into them and the chocolate is amazing.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
For the price you can't beat a quick treat. The ingredients are terrible health wise. I feel guilty the few times my husband brings them home and my kids eat them.
Carol G.
Carol G.
Topeka, KS
Simple and delicious, they are a perfect treat for a mid afternoon snack when a sugar craving is overpowering. They are also great to pack in a lunchbox!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I like these alot...they are a little heavy,but hey,they are a snack cake.They are a little pricey for the quality,but they are so good I don't mind.I would recommend.They are what I imagine the love child of a twinkie and a hoho to be.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Blacklick, OH
Yes! These take me back to my childhood! I always loved opening up my lunchbox and finding these. So good! They aren't part of my diet nowadays, but they certainly are delicious.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I love Little Debbies Devil Cremes! They are my go to sweet. I love that they are sweet, yet not drenched in icing. I always look for them when I go grocery shopping. They have become a household favorite!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expensive?