BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little Debbie Devil Cremes®.

Individually wrapped.

Snack Favorites®.

McKee A family bakery. see more...

• Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they ex...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are a great snack to have!" in 1 review
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Little Debbies is great I buy the this brand of different pastry items almost every month. I love the donuts and brownies. Yummy 😁
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
These are pretty good I guess, but sickeningly sweet and have a really weird aftertaste. Not to mention, the waxy feeling left on the roof of your mouth!
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
These are just as good as any name brand chocolate square ! They are aways most and good! Never can keep them stocked in the house!
Katherine C.
These Little Debbie cremes are so good. I love most of Little Debbie products, but these are one of my favorite, as I am a chocolate fanatic.
Raquel G.
I love anything chocolate, these snack cakes are so yummy! They really hit the spot when I am craving chocolate cake.
Debbie W.
Reynolds, GA
Wonderful, but I love all Little Debbie snack cakes. I think they need more creme, but other wise have a great taste.
Allie C.
The name says it all. Addictive and hard to say no to, Devil Creams do not last long around my house!
DeAnna C.
The creme in the middle of these are delicious! I wish they put more creme though! The ends are bare.
Kristie T.
Duncanville, AL
Totally scrumptious... Could really ruin my diet and I wouldn't even mind... Chocolatey goodness
DONNA V.
Devil Cremes is very good..Little Debbies puts put good product and the cost is just right...
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expensive?