BY LITTLE DEBBIE #70 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie Devil Cremes®.

Individually wrapped.

Snack Favorites®.

McKee A family bakery. see more...

• Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expe...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are a great snack to have!" in 1 review
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Altoona, PA
I'm not usually a fan of sweets with creme, but these are an exception. My only complaint is that there's only six of them. I think Little Debbie is by far the best supermarket sweets brand. I have never had a problem and I would definitely recommend.
Denise D.
Denise D.
This are SO good I can't stop eating them. I wish they could make it a little healthier, but they are amazing and great for dessert.
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Much better than the re-make of the Suzie -Q's , very similar to Drakes Devil Dogs YUM YUMThese are the most delicious pre-packaged soft cookie I have ever had. Solid Peanut butter taste in the cookie and in the peanut butter spread in between the cookies
Liv N.
Liv N.
These are so good. The contrast with the sweet gooey-ish cream and the soft pillow-y cake is honestly amazing
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
These are pretty good I guess, but sickeningly sweet and have a really weird aftertaste. Not to mention, the waxy feeling left on the roof of your mouth!
Seerat K.
Seerat K.
Little Debbie's never disappoints me. Their snacks are spectacular and always will be. They are one of my fave snack companies that deliver goodness to me
Niki K.
Niki K.
I used to have these in my lunchbox at school everyday for lunch. They were always the best snack. I'd even grab a pack (of 2) to eat for breakfast. So easy and very good!
Yerim O.
Yerim O.
Los Angeles, CA
Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate it's a chocolate explosion everywhere oh my god
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
I love anything chocolate, these snack cakes are so yummy! They really hit the spot when I am craving chocolate cake.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The chocolate cake is a bit dry but the icing makes these worth a try. Add a glass of milk to the menu and you will enjoy this quick treat.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expensive?