BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little Debbie Devil Cremes®.

Individually wrapped.

Snack Favorites®.

McKee A family bakery. see more...

• Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they ex...4 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "These are a great snack to have!" in 1 review
Michelle B.
Altoona, PA
I'm not usually a fan of sweets with creme, but these are an exception. My only complaint is that there's only six of them. I think Little Debbie is by far the best supermarket sweets brand. I have never had a problem and I would definitely recommend.
Denise D.
This are SO good I can't stop eating them. I wish they could make it a little healthier, but they are amazing and great for dessert.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Much better than the re-make of the Suzie -Q's , very similar to Drakes Devil Dogs YUM YUMThese are the most delicious pre-packaged soft cookie I have ever had. Solid Peanut butter taste in the cookie and in the peanut butter spread in between the cookies
Mindi K.
OH My! I haven't had Little Debbie Devil Squares in so long! They were one of my favorite Little Debbie snacks! It was fun trying to eat the chocolate on the outside before getting to the soft middle. Ripping apart the little cake and eating the frosting first was also very good! These were fun to eat and play with!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I just... don't really like these. I find the cream leaves a waxy/oily feeling in my mouth that's really off-putting. They do taste great as you bite into them, but right after... ick.
Niki K.
I used to have these in my lunchbox at school everyday for lunch. They were always the best snack. I'd even grab a pack (of 2) to eat for breakfast. So easy and very good!
Carol Ann B.
Barnegat, NJ
These are a great snack to have! The cream is absolutely delishious and so is the chocolate part! It's soo moist and just melts in your mouth. I definitely recommend this for the sweet tooth!
Rebecca H.
These are good. They kind of remind me of a Ding Dong knock off, just square. They are nothing superb or outstanding but they are a nice little snack.
Angel H.
Devil Cremes are amazing!! I used to eat these all the time. The cream is nice and sweet and the chocolate "buns" are sweet and soft also!
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Little Debbies is great I buy the this brand of different pastry items almost every month. I love the donuts and brownies. Yummy 😁
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the bread part the same consistancy as a twinkie ? Are they expensive?