BY LITTLE DEBBIE

• I have seen these lil Debbie cakes and I wanted t... Be the first to answer!
  • They are exceptionally sweet but kids love that just give them a ...1 Answers
  • Are this snacks perfect for children? I am scared it will be too ...2 Answers
Tali M.
These are some of my favorite little debbie snacks. there are two layers of soft cake filled with banana flavored creme in the middle. it tastes so good. I recommend it to everyone , especially those who love bananas.
Felecia S.
I was somewhat impressed with the banna flavor on these. I think they could of added a little more to make it more in your face but for the most part they were good
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert
I just had these for the first time the other day and my mind was BLOWN. They are amazing! I love that the cream filling it the banana flavor verses the cake being the banana flavor and having plain cream. The only downfall is I have a hard time finding them at my local grocery stores.
jamie w.
La Follette, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Well, I can say that I have been eating these for probably my whole life. I found them especially delicious when my mom would pack them in my school lunches. I can say that if you want a banana explosion in your mouth then by this product.
Brittany R.
Alpena, MI
The first time I had a banana twin was a gift from a patient for helping her I wasn't expecting them to be so yummy and actually went and bought some for at home !!
Rachel P.
I always buy them from my fiance for Christmas! he loves them and they are sooo sweet that he doesn't have them often. I would say 3/5. Pretty good!
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
These taste really artificial but they are delicious they taste similar to the banana pudding ones still good
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
Not a fan. Over powering fake banana flavor.Not one of their better snacks. The consistency of the cake is good but that's about it.
Andrea Y.
I buy these wherever I'm too lazy to bake my husband his favorite Banana pudding! Hahaha it works and he loves them
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
Who does not love Little Debbie? They are such a affordable snack. I love to pack these in my husbands lunch. I pretty much love all of their snack cakes.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Are this snacks perfect for children? I am scared it will be too sweet and will put my kid hyper..
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
They are exceptionally sweet but kids love that just give them a nap afterwards!😊
I have seen these lil Debbie cakes and I wanted to know if they are healthy for you I've been wanting to try them but I'm scared for my health will one hurt?