BY LITTLE DEBBIE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Dark, Chewy Brownies Topped With Fudge Icing And Colorful Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces.

Buy on Target
  • "If you are really craving chocolate this will really satisfy your sweet tooth.m Even the cosmic pieces have chocolate in them!" in 9 reviews
  • "Although not as good as a homemade brownie, these sure hit the spot when you're craving something sweet!" in 5 reviews
  • "These are a great snack to eat I really love these and have ate these for many years now especially when I want something chocolate " in 5 reviews
Rachel N.
I LOVE these brownies, they're literally out of this world! They're very soft and moist like fudge, with crunchy candy pieces on top that taste similar to m&ms. They smell really good like chocolate, and the look cute with the rainbow colored candies. You can buy a a whole box of them from Walmart, dollar general, etc. They're pretty cheap too, but delicious! They're definitely worth trying, Hands down one of my favorite brownies.
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg I love these! I tried these for the very first time and I pretty much finished them in one week. I like that they're heavy and tasty. It's like if I am hungry or stressed but also want to snack on something then I can eat this product. I love the chocolate chip that are on each brownie. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
When I was a child these were the ultimate snack omg. I feel like if I ate these now it would be too much sweet for me but these are delightful just to look at! Wonderful snack and dessert, I would love to pack these for my future children if these are still around! These would be great for goodie bags I think as well maybe. I don't recall these tasting noticeably artificial so I don't have any complaints
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
I will never understand anyone who doesn’t love these. Whoever had these at lunch in elementary, middle, or even high school was practically a celebrity. Forget nutritional value, it’s sugary, soft, fudgey, anything a child would want in a snack. At 19 years old, I, to this day, still get excited whenever I see one.
Ni-kei J.
Little Debbie® Cosmic Brownies With Chocolate Chip Candy These cosmic brownies are a great value and are super affordable. They're not too sweet and the texture is really smooth and cake-like. It's not crumbly. It has a nice chocolate flavor that's not too overbearing or bitter. They're also a yummy snack that's great for taking on the go or fundraising.
Laura D.
These are like a guilty pleasure type of snack. Not the healthiest but taste so good! The texture is very chewy and extremely chocolatey! If you love chocolate and have a sweet tooth these are for you! I buy them from time to time at the corner store where they are sold individually for less than a dollar.
Ashleigh M.
For a store bought brownie, these are pretty dang good. They have a fudge consistency. They’re soft and chewy and just amazing. The rainbow candies on top add a little crunch so you’re not eating a super soft brownie. My son loves these. Great little treat to throw in your kids lunchbox.
Paulina R.
Houston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg! Even though I’m trying to stay away from these, I have to admit that this is my absolute weakness since I was in Elementary. I love eating these buggers lol they are so rich in flavor and are actually super cheap! Highly recommend for a snack once in a while lol
Nicole G.
Waterford
I do not know what Little Debbie does to these brownies but they are addicting. They are always so moist and packed with the perfect amount of chocolate plus the sprinkles on top are a bonus. I love finding these on sale for a $1.25 I always stock up.
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
Alright Mommas, actually any human... 😂 This is an automatic grocery list item! Every one in my house is always choosing Little Debbie Cosmic brownies for their go to sweet treat. If you haven't tried this shameful treat you need too!
Tyler S.
Do these have more of a fudge or brownie taste?
Brandi C.
I wonder if these would taste good warmed up
Chrissy S.
North Babylon, NY
Who else used to take the little candies off first then eat the brownie?
Kayla M.
Do you eat these warm?
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your favorite kind?