BY LITTLE DEBBIE #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Dark, Chewy Brownies Topped With Fudge Icing And Colorful Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces.

Little Debbie® Cosmic Brownies With Chocolate Chip Candy
  • "If you are really craving chocolate this will really satisfy your sweet tooth.m Even the cosmic pieces have chocolate in them!" in 9 reviews
  • "Although not as good as a homemade brownie, these sure hit the spot when you're craving something sweet!" in 5 reviews
  • "These are a great snack to eat I really love these and have ate these for many years now especially when I want something chocolate " in 5 reviews
Reese J.
Marquette
As a kid I used to Love these! Whenever we went to the store I would beg for them. I still like them occasionally because they are very portable and a good sweet treat. It tastes more real than the other brands brownies. I wish they were not as sugary though.
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
I LOVE these brownies, they're literally out of this world! They're very soft and moist like fudge, with crunchy candy pieces on top that taste similar to m&ms. They smell really good like chocolate, and the look cute with the rainbow colored candies. You can buy a a whole box of them from Walmart, dollar general, etc. They're pretty cheap too, but delicious! They're definitely worth trying, Hands down one of my favorite brownies.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
When I was a child these were the ultimate snack omg. I feel like if I ate these now it would be too much sweet for me but these are delightful just to look at! Wonderful snack and dessert, I would love to pack these for my future children if these are still around! These would be great for goodie bags I think as well maybe. I don't recall these tasting noticeably artificial so I don't have any complaints
Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a kid, these were my absolute favorite treat to find in my lunchbox! I remember them being so soft and chocolatey, with a decadent frosting and crunchy chocolate candies on top!

Fast forward to today, and I find these brownies to be overly sweet and devoid of any real flavor,... I would much rather make a batch of gooey homemade brownies with good quality chocolate. And ditch the frosting, it’s overkill.

So while these Cosmic brownies may be good for kids who don’t really care about the quality of their baked goods, this is not a good treat for adults. They may be cheap, but I still wouldn’t recommend them.
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
I will never understand anyone who doesn’t love these. Whoever had these at lunch in elementary, middle, or even high school was practically a celebrity. Forget nutritional value, it’s sugary, soft, fudgey, anything a child would want in a snack. At 19 years old, I, to this day, still get excited whenever I see one.
Nico P.
Enfield
Purchased at: Target
Cosmic brownies were one of my favorite snacks as a kid and I still love them now. I actually just bought a big box of them the other day, and I ate all 12 brownies over a span of like four days. They're soft and chewy and the little candies on top add just the right amount of crunch. I just wish they weren't so unhealthy.
Ni-kei J.
Little Debbie® Cosmic Brownies With Chocolate Chip Candy These cosmic brownies are a great value and are super affordable. They're not too sweet and the texture is really smooth and cake-like. It's not crumbly. It has a nice chocolate flavor that's not too overbearing or bitter. They're also a yummy snack that's great for taking on the go or fundraising.
Paulina R.
Houston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg! Even though I’m trying to stay away from these, I have to admit that this is my absolute weakness since I was in Elementary. I love eating these buggers lol they are so rich in flavor and are actually super cheap! Highly recommend for a snack once in a while lol
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
Alright Mommas, actually any human... 😂 This is an automatic grocery list item! Every one in my house is always choosing Little Debbie Cosmic brownies for their go to sweet treat. If you haven't tried this shameful treat you need too!
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are absolutely delicious and I can't resist this when I'm at the grocery store.  I've been buying these off and on for the last 20 years and I must say it's one of my favorite guilty pleasures of mine.  I would recommend these snacks for those who just want something tasty.
Brandi C.
I wonder if these would taste good warmed up
Tyler S.
Do these have more of a fudge or brownie taste?
Chrissy S.
North Babylon, NY
Who else used to take the little candies off first then eat the brownie?
Kayla M.
Do you eat these warm?
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's your favorite kind?