BY LITTLE DEBBIE #66 in Cakes & Pies

Little debbie coral reef cakes white 9.50 oz 5 ct see more...

Shuaniqua D.
Shuaniqua D.
Nolanville, TX
Every once in awhile I find these in my cart. I have to be craving them though. The cream is really thick and sweet.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Milton, WV
Little Debbie never dissappoints. I buy various different snack cakes to pack in my husbands lunch every week, and I only buy little Debbie brand. These reef cakes are no exception, delicious, soft. Sweet- everything you could ask for!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Savannah, GA
My number one favorite little debbie to buy and to eat!! My husband always knows what to get me when he goes to the store to get sweets!
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
These are alright. The kids around me love them . I think they are a good treat or can be used to snack on when out and about
Mel w.
Mel w.
atlanta, GA
Little Debbie been popular since way back when and I love every single Debbie cake these are so freaking good
Haelei K.
Haelei K.
Myton , UT
You can never go wrong with a little Debbie cupcake! They're great quality for their price point !
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Mmm this is one of my favorites wish they would bring them back and make them permanent
Miriam D.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!