BY LITTLE DEBBIE #76 in Cakes & Pies

Little debbie coral reef cakes chocolate 9.50 oz 5 ct see more...

Amanda E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Omg I forgot how much I missed these. Didn’t see them around this year. They are so moist and fluffy and not overly sweet. A bargain when they can be found. Little Debbie is one of the only prepackaged brands I really adore.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Danni M.
Kernersville
Regardless of the holiday or season Little Debbie never lets us down with their delicious snack cakes I always get some every holiday
Jessica C.
Belfry
My husband loves all little Debbie cakes. He eats them by the box full. He loves the sweetness and the flavor.
Brooke T.
Fridley, MN
Yes it is a good idea to have it all good and again it is a good idea but I am sure not for the