Little Debbie® Coconut Crunch Donuts uploaded by Alexis C.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Little debbie coconut crunch donuts 3.25 oz

Whitney H.
Kearney , NE
Best Little Debbie donut flavor ever! They're delicious. I've gotten them at gas stations for road trips and they're super cheap. Not the most nutritious breakfast but fine for once in a while! They're always soft and fresh. I would recommend!
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Absolutely love these. They taste amazing and have a bite of a crunch. The perfect in between to sweet and savory. Better in a small package so you don't feel as bad when you eat the entire pack. Hey are very affordable and would recommend to anyone! I wish more retailers carried them.
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Love coconut crunch donuts. Love the freshness of little Debbie's! This snack size pack is handy and keeps me from eating way more than I should! Not overly sweet like a glazed donut would be, and the coconut adds the perfect crunch!
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love donuts and coconut but this is a pass. Not a great flavor and not worth the sugar calories. Kids wouldn't even eat and they love little Debby donuts
Kimberley B.
Coeur d'Alene
I love these!! I eat them probably too often, but the taste and crunchy with the soft texture is perfect with a hot cup of coffee in the morning
Searra H.
Pendleton
My favorite. Hard to find good donuts with coconut on them very cheap and at most gas stations. Very soft and moist. Would purchase agsin
Rhema J.
Love the coconut crunch. So much better than the glazed and a nice change from chocolate. They are messy but oh so worth it!
Shelby G.
Uhh best gas station breakfast ever! I love getting these or the powder ones for a fast breakfast when I'm in a hurry.
cora l.
Lookout Mountain, GA
I wasn't a huge fan of coconut until i tried these. They're perfect for breakfast or as a snack and the price is amazing
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
I didn't like the taste on them. It wasn't that good and the flavor wasn't neither. The chocolate ones taste better.