Little Debbie® Cocoa Cremes Creme Filled Cakes uploaded by Jeannett R.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Little Debbie® Cocoa Cremes Are The Moist And Delicious Chocolaty Treat With Creme In Every Bite.

Roxan S.
Washington, DC
I love the texture and the taste of this rich cocoa cremes filled cakes. But i warn you dont eat too much of this unless you want to say hello to the bathroom. This is great if you have a sweet-tooth and i brought this from walmart. I will buy again.
Kimesha D.
I've tried almost all of little Debbie's goodies, I loved each one. I can't get enough of them, especially since my favorite flavor for most things is chocolate. The darker the chocolate the better. Only a few people love dark chocolate, but it has a rich taste to it.
Taliyah T.
I absolutely love Little Debbie snacks. I've been in love with these little snacks since I was a little girl. I have to admit that they are the best snacks ever! The creamy filling is the best part.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soogood my kids and myself love these.perfect chocolatey snack on the go or perfect when relaxing on the weekend and you want a sweet treat.
Kayla M.
Jackson, KY
As a child these little Debbie cakes were all that I wanted to snack on! I loved these little cakes more than anything else!!! They are amazing!!!
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Love, love, LOVE! Little Debbie's are the best snack cakes made. Great for a quick pick me up. So hard to choose a favorite. Always great quality.
angela g.
Mckinney, TX
Little Debbie snacks are great they are a classic snack we all had as kids and they are still great now I would recommend them again and again
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

I love the texture and flavor of this rich cacao cakes filled with creams .. it is one of the rich ones I have tried, I would buy them again
Angel M.
North olmsted, OH
Who does not love little debbie products. these are amazing and taste awesome. i used to eat these all the time and love the flavor
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Not a huge fan of these, prefer to have a ding dong. My sister seems to think they taste better than a ding dong, nope not at all
Kimesha D.
What's your favorite little Debbie product?
Kayla M.
Jackson, KY
Does anyone not like the creme in the middle of the cake?