BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Delicious Breakfast Pastry Baked With Cinnamon And Topped With A Generous Layer Of Streusel.

Destiny C.
Christmas
I could eat these sweet treats every and any day. They're my all time favorite. I always buy this every chance I get.  And when I eat them it always meets my expectations. I buy this product from a Walmart near me. I would 100% recommend this to others.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These little strudel are fantastic to have in the morning with your coffee. The crumb topping is simply delicious. The cake itself is light and moist with a nice cinnamon swirl. They can be a little messy, but so worth it.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these strudel cakes and would recommend these to anyone. Its the perfect amount of cinnamon in this snack. Then again i love every little debbie snack. Im kinda a big time junk food eater.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
Grab a cup of coffee and you will be set! These things are amazing. The cinnamon and sweet taste will rock your world! They are priced great and are always do fresh! They are very moist. I would highly recommend these!!!
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie has never let me down! These are soo good to have with some coffee or milk! There are soo many other sweets from this brand & they are all pretty good!
Rachael S.
Greenhead
These are so good! The perfect on the go breakfast with your coffee, and it is so moist and has the perfect amount of sweet crumbles on top. It is my favorite coffee cake.
crystal c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the Little Debbie Cinnamon Streusel cakes. They taste great. I can eat a whole box in one sitting. There very addictive. The cost is not bad either. They have a large verity and I love them all.
Emily M.
These are so delicious and usually only a couple of dollars, but they are not good for you and don't have the best ingredients. I think they are fine every once and a while. Everything is about balance.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
I'm addicted to these! They are just the right amount of sweet and go great with a banana and coffee in the morning! I would definitely recommend! I still love these as an adult!
Jesse J.
Las Vegas, NV
These are delicious! nice blend of cinnamon and sugar. great with coffee in the morning. some might find them to be a little dry to the taste, thats why I recommend eating with coffee or milk.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
Are these a soft bread or hard?
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
About how many calories is one of these?