BY LITTLE DEBBIE

More Like Homemade! A Bar Of Crispy Rice Cereal Held Together With Marshmallow Creme. Individually Wrapped Eight To A Carton.

Ruben V.
Phoenix
These are my favorite little Debbie snacks of all time ! The marshmallow in these is unbelievable! Such a good snack to have during the day ! The flavor is always amazing ! The only downside is that they’re only around during Xmas
Jessica F.
Owasso
Some of my favorites. In fact wish they had a gluten free version. My favorite part is the sprinkles. These are little cakes with a coating of icing. Good to throw in a lunch box just don’t put on the bottom or you’ll have one green ball of mush.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
These are my guilty pleasure, I seriously think these are the best things in the world. The texture is amazing and they taste incredible. I’m scared to buy these because my self control is non existent when it comes to these.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is always a good snack! They’re cheap, and you can get them almost anywhere! I know I’ve seen them at the dollar store before. If you’re on a diet I’d stay away from these but other than that any little Debbie snack is worth a try!
Ivy L.
Staten Island
It is very sweet with the sprinkles and extra frosting, but I like these just because they're brownies. I'm just a little sad they are so small I eat the whole packet really quickly.
Chloe L.
I mean, they're basically festive Rice Krispy treat. Don't get me wrong,
they're pretty good, but it's not anything I hadn't had before. I
wouldn't go out of my way for them. I don't think the average person
would be missing out on much, to be honest. Just go get normal Rice
Krispies.
Julissa M.
Michigan
Have an amazing Christmas morning is amazing you leave them out for quote and quote Santa you have amazing milk with that while you're trying to open your presents
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness these little debbie Christmas treats are just delightful. They cake and cream filling on the inside and white chocolate icing and sprinkles on the outside so yummy. They are also shaped like Christmas trees which I adore.
Leigha V.
Glenford
I have to limit how often we buy these during the holidays because they go so fast in my home! we all love these and it is very easy to over indulge on them! they are a "junk food" but I find them actually pretty light to the stomach. I would recommend these to anyone who has a sweet tooth!
jaden r.
mooresville
These snacks are pretty good, except after a few of these, I get sick of the marshmallow filling. If you love marshmallows, this snack is definitely for you! Unfortunately, I'm not the biggest fan of them.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?
Crystal W.
Do they sell Halloween ones as well?
Nikki T.
Hamilton, OH
Are these completely marshmallow?
Kelsi H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these taste as good as rice crispy treats?
Lindsay H.
Federal Way, WA
Do these contain High Fructose Corn Syrup?