BY LITTLE DEBBIE

More Like Homemade! A Bar Of Crispy Rice Cereal Held Together With Marshmallow Creme. Individually Wrapped Eight To A Carton.

crystal g.
hermiston
Little Debbie treats are a long time family favorites I remember as a kid eating them and even now as an adult I continue to eat them and savor every flavor that it comes with it it brings you joy is even brings back some really young kid memories that I have going on it estimating it’s always refreshing him you never pays doll never taste flavoe a list
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
I remember these from growing up, and it's been a while since I was able to get my hands on them. They are super chewy, not as stiff as a rice crispy treat. And they are very very sweet. Kids love them for the holidays and they are very festive which is great. They have them at Walmart for pretty cheap.
Jadon P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Never been a fan of the little Debby line. This is obviously not healthy, unless calories. It was also disappointing. It left a weird after taste and like a film in my mouth. I don't recommend any of the other little debby cakes or treats
Kianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My family loves rice crispy treats, so when these come out during the holidays we are sure to buy them. They are really tasty and affordable. I usually purchase them at Walmart for about $3 and they are well worth the price.
Monica M.
Hollister, CA
My kids wanted these for their lunches...I thought they looked gross from the picture on the box. I tried one and they are BOMBtastic!!! Like super delicious!! Looks are definitely deceiving!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Little Debbie Snacks Christmas Marshmallow Treats are delicious. They are relatively cheap and delicious. They are great to give guests of any age at Christmas time. 🎄🎅
Stephanie M.
Mc Lain, MS
I love lil Debbie products. And if you like marshmellows than you will love these. I love these marshmellow treats, little Debbie always surprises me and Iam always pleased. I recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love Little Debbies they have the best little delicious cakes and cookies and stuff like that and these are so good to marshmellow so fluffy and good
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
I hate anything marshmallow, but I will occasionally eat a rice crispy treat. My fiancé will devour these because he loves marshmallow.
Carmen N.
Ferndale , MI
Love going to target to dip into their Christmas section and find these bad boys! They're excellent when you have the holiday munchies
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?
Crystal W.
Do they sell Halloween ones as well?
Nikki T.
Hamilton , OH
Are these completely marshmallow?
Kelsi H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these taste as good as rice crispy treats?
Lindsay H.
Federal Way, WA
Do these contain High Fructose Corn Syrup?