BY LITTLE DEBBIE

More Like Homemade! A Bar Of Crispy Rice Cereal Held Together With Marshmallow Creme. Individually Wrapped Eight To A Carton.

Jessica F.
Owasso
Some of my favorites. In fact wish they had a gluten free version. My favorite part is the sprinkles. These are little cakes with a coating of icing. Good to throw in a lunch box just don’t put on the bottom or you’ll have one green ball of mush.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
These are my guilty pleasure, I seriously think these are the best things in the world. The texture is amazing and they taste incredible. I’m scared to buy these because my self control is non existent when it comes to these.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is always a good snack! They’re cheap, and you can get them almost anywhere! I know I’ve seen them at the dollar store before. If you’re on a diet I’d stay away from these but other than that any little Debbie snack is worth a try!
Chloe L.
I mean, they're basically festive Rice Krispy treat. Don't get me wrong,
they're pretty good, but it's not anything I hadn't had before. I
wouldn't go out of my way for them. I don't think the average person
would be missing out on much, to be honest. Just go get normal Rice
Krispies.
Julissa M.
Michigan
Have an amazing Christmas morning is amazing you leave them out for quote and quote Santa you have amazing milk with that while you're trying to open your presents
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness these little debbie Christmas treats are just delightful. They cake and cream filling on the inside and white chocolate icing and sprinkles on the outside so yummy. They are also shaped like Christmas trees which I adore.
jaden r.
mooresville
These snacks are pretty good, except after a few of these, I get sick of the marshmallow filling. If you love marshmallows, this snack is definitely for you! Unfortunately, I'm not the biggest fan of them.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
These are all classic anything little Debbie period. And these festive cakes are a hit every year at Christmas time. These creamy sweet cakes and creme filling with thr lil sprinkles. Affordable and greq
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
These are like my favorite little party favor during the holidays for the kids because it doesn't get everywhere all over there clothes .and plus it looks super cute sitting out.
Tacara B.
Maplewood, MN
First of all i think it’s SO sad we have to wait until holiday season to get our hands on these snack cakes. I would say if you love zebra cakes then you’ll love these but you’ll find out on your own.
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
is this sold only during the holidays?
Crystal W.
Do they sell Halloween ones as well?
Nikki T.
Hamilton, OH
Are these completely marshmallow?
Kelsi H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these taste as good as rice crispy treats?
Lindsay H.
Federal Way, WA
Do these contain High Fructose Corn Syrup?