Little Debbie® Christmas Gingerbread Cookies uploaded by Jessica N.Little Debbie® Christmas Gingerbread Cookies uploaded by Brittany C.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #55 in Cookies

Old-fashioned Soft Gingerbread Complete With Icing. Ready To Decorate And Give To Friends! Individually Wrapped Eight To A Carton.

• I have heard of them before but never really tried them. Are they...2 Answers
  • They are pretty sweet but a great holiday treat! Be the first to answer!
  • I wanted to try out new cookies for the holiday. Would this be pe...1 Answers
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Lupita R.
cutler
I loved getting these gingerbread cookies for Christmas. These cookies bring back so much memories. When I eat them I just think about my family and all the Christmas parties. I still eat these cookies even when it’s not Christmas. That’s how good they are they should be yearly around.
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
YES! Every year I look for these in every store I go in. Unfortunately I did not find a box this year. These have always been my favorite. They have both a great flavor and texture. You get the ginger cookie flavor you’re wanting but without the hard snap plus it’s in a cute little shape and can’t be beat!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Karina C.
chicago
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
I wish these were in stores year round. I love them because they’re not super hard, like some gingerbread cookies/treats tend to be. But they’re not too soft either. The icing is, of course, a sugary delicious addition as well.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
These are so good! I love gingerbread everything so these were a great snack for me! They’re not too rich so it’s perfect for a small sweet tooth coming on! Very good and very affordable! I’d purchase again!
Ryan J.
These gingerbread cookies are delicious. Little Debbie snacks are always so tasty; I just wish they weren’t so bad for you. That’s not stopping me from eating them...it would help with the guilt though.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
These have been my favorite gingerbread cookie every since I can remember. They are so soft and almost cake like. This year I actually used their store locator as they seem to be a bit harder to find.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Faith C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have heard of them before but never really tried them. Are they good?
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I wanted to try out new cookies for the holiday. Would this be perfect for the season? Is it too sweet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How good are these?
Kim K.
Belton, TX
They are pretty sweet but a great holiday treat!