Little Debbie® Christmas Gingerbread Cookies uploaded by Jessica N.Little Debbie® Christmas Gingerbread Cookies uploaded by Brittany C.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Old-fashioned Soft Gingerbread Complete With Icing. Ready To Decorate And Give To Friends! Individually Wrapped Eight To A Carton.

Lupita R.
cutler
I loved getting these gingerbread cookies for Christmas. These cookies bring back so much memories. When I eat them I just think about my family and all the Christmas parties. I still eat these cookies even when it’s not Christmas. That’s how good they are they should be yearly around.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter just loves these. As soon as they hit the shelves I have to buy them for her. A Christmas tradition. I’ve made her homemade and nope... she wants these! They are soft and moist and have just the right amount of icing. They are really good and even better with a white chocolate hot cocoa!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Tayler M.
woburn
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love gingerbread cookies, and I live soft cookies in general so the fact that these are soft cookies makes them one of my favorite. The flavor is just delicious and just enough icing.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thanks to these only coming out for Christmas I make sure to stock up. These are actually the only Little Debbie products that I will eat having burnt out on the other kinds. These are so affordable, and last so long. I just put them in a ziplock bag, put them in the freezer, and even while cold they're great. I always buy them when they come out.
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so hard to find around Christmas time. They are so popular that they sell out quickly. I was so glad that I saw them last night 2 for 4 at Winn Dixie. I made sure to get some. These are a family staple. They are not the hard gingerbread cookies that many know and love. They are soft with a little frosting on top. So delicious!
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
The gingerbread cookies Christmas cookies what can I say one of the best times of the year to have this cookie and I highly recommend this cookie taste really yummy yummy good
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
These were one of my most favorite holiday snacks I would love eating as a child. There are always those seasonal treats you count down waiting for until you can buy them in stores and this is one of them for sure. The sugar on top is just enough sweetness and the cinnamon isn’t too strong. Just perfect
Mariahelisabeth_18💜💄 r.
ironton,ohio
These are my favorite lunch cake brand , I usually buy them at Walmart, they have a great flavor to them , probably not the healthiest choice but they do taste good .
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
I was expecting to bite into a hard cookie. But no, it’s soft and perfect. They aren’t too strong with cinnamon, which is good. No, they aren’t healthy and the calories.. let’s not go there. We all know if you are buying these it’s not for health benefits. You should try these. They are really good.
Faith C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have heard of them before but never really tried them. Are they good?
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I wanted to try out new cookies for the holiday. Would this be perfect for the season? Is it too sweet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How good are these?
Kim K.
Belton, TX
They are pretty sweet but a great holiday treat!