Little Debbie® Chocolate Marshmallow Pies

by Little Debbie

Two Crunchy Cookies With A Layer Of Marshmallow And Coated In Fudge. Available Individually Wrapped In An Eight-count Carton.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie® Chocolate Marshmallow Pies!
Product Highlights
You can find them in a grocery store or target/supermarket.in reviews
These are so good, really good balance of flavors.in reviews
Vicki M.
Marion, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are a bit to sweet for my liking and I’m not a fan of marshmallows. I won’t be purchasing this again.
Josiah-Lindsay S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like the actual Moon pie brand better but if your craving chocolate, graham cracker and marshmallows this is a good option.
Devanshi P.
Richmond, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie® Chocolate Marshmallow Pies uploaded by Devanshi P.
Purchased at: Kroger
These marshmallow pies are delicious. I bought it from Kroger for $1.99. Nice treats and nice size. This chocolate covered marshmallow pies tastes similar as Moon Pie and Choco Pie. Nice little treats to buy and enjoy!
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Not my favorite but there okay kinda a little sweet for me in my opinion kids love them that’s all that
Kaisha F.
Miramar, FL
I loved this as a kid and still love them now. Biting into the softness of this snack is the highlight for me. Individually wrapped packages are easy to open.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,078 reviews
[product:little-debbie-honey-buns-9ct/2098oz] I love these warmed up and there not that bad but not great I think it has ingredients I don’t think is good for you but others disagree
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These pies are really good quality is great and affordable no improvement needed I recommend to try these delicious pies
Yareli L.
Fresno , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Chocolate Marshmallow Pies uploaded by Yareli L.
Omg these marshmallow pies are so freaking good . I love to eat mine with a glass a milk it taste so good ❤ If your looking for a sweet little snack this is the way to go there delicious & have just 180 calories each
Brad N.
Raleigh, NC
chocolate marshmallo pies. where do i begin. i grew up eating these and every time i have one, it brings me back to eating them on my grandparents patio.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this sweet treat it really good when your in a chocolate mood lol it like moon pies really meets my sweet expectations I love how it really like a smores treat and really sweet and I just loved them I had these since I was in middle school plus I got this at Kroger grocery store and their really good cheap treats :)

Looking for your answer?