BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do these taste good? is the chocolate taste overwhelming? 1 Answers
  • Funny I was going to ask the same thing. I have not seen ...1 Answers
  • Haven't seen these in my store. Where can I buy them at??2 Answers
Little Debbie® Chocolate Iced Honey Buns
  • "ok.... honey buns are the most amazing thing ever created.. but adding the chocolate makes them even better than before they are just so yummy!" in 1 review
  • "Have always been a big fan of Little Debbie honey buns but the chocolate covered ones are just entirely too sweet." in 1 review
  • "I know that this isn't the healthiest thing to eat but every now and then I indulge and these are really good and the value is better than purchasing one at a local bakery! " in 1 review
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Honey buns are amazingly good! But smothered in chocolate!!?? They took it to whole new level. These are so good! You can buy them at walmrt for really cheap. I pay $1.50 for a box of 6. They are definitely worth the buy. If you haven't tried them. You are definitely missing out.
Teri L.
My kids love chocolate and they love honey buns so what a great combination! A bit too much sugar in my opinion but they def get rave reviews from the little ones!
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I like the regular iced honey buns and ive honestly never tried this particular kind. I didn't know it was a thing! It seems like it would taste like a chocolate donut, I would try it.
Carrie M.
Leesburg, FL
Have always been a big fan of Little Debbie honey buns but the chocolate covered ones are just entirely too sweet. Feel like I go into sugar shock after I eat one! Think they could have left the chocolate off!
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
This right here is perfection so delicious.What a dreamy combination yum.I really enjoyed this.Chocolate was a amazing touch.So rich and dreamy .I really loved these and have to eat them in moderation.lol
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
We use to get these when I was a kid years ago and just recently found them again and got some wow blast from the past so good. Its o.k. to indulge once in a while and these hit the spot!
Eric K.
Jennifer R.
I'm such a sucker for sweets, which is my downfall. These are SO GOOD. You may gain a few pounds after eating them or clog your arteries but you only live once right?
ella  m.
Ok.... honey buns are the most amazing thing ever created.. but adding the chocolate makes them even better than before they are just so yummy!
Shelby H.
Fort Smith , AR
I love honey buns and I love chocolate so these were only fitting to try and are absolutely amazing rich chocolate taste
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Haven't seen these in my store. Where can I buy them at??
ANNETTE M.
Funny I was going to ask the same thing. I have not seen the chocolate iced here yet.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste good? is the chocolate taste overwhelming?