Little Debbie® Chocolate Easter Basket Cakes uploaded by Amy L.Little Debbie® Chocolate Easter Basket Cakes uploaded by Amy L.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

A Delicious Chocolate Cake Filled With Creme And Coated With Fudge. Topped With Pastel Colored Sprinkles. Perfect For Anyone's Easter Basket! Available Twin-wrapped In A Ten Count Carton.

Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great sweet tooth snack I'm not big on eating cake but this particular cake is very moist and the cream in the middle isn't to sweet like a lot of cream centers Little Debbie® Chocolate Easter Basket Cakes
Amy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Chocolate Easter Basket Cakes
These cakes are super delicious and great for those who love 🎂 and doesn't have time for baking or Those that don't know how to cook or those that can't. It's like eating a slice of chocolate 🎂 with Vanilla Icing, and candy sprinkles on the top and just in time for Easter, I love the Packaging it's very colorful with bright Beautiful Easter Pastels colors everywhere and a Easter Bunny on the box packing A basket of eggs while eating a Easter Basket cake is a wonderful scene and was a great idea, makes a wonderful snack to have laying around on the counter or cabinet for the Easter Holiday.🐇🐰🐣🐤🐥👯 👯
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
My youngest discovered these at a Spring festival this year, and now we've had to buy them at the grocery store twice. They are super good! Very sweet and good for a little treat. They are definitely unhealthy haha so I always try to split them with her.
Ryan J.
Y'all the chocolate chocolate cakes...I can't get enough of them. I don't buy them anymore because I really can't stop myself from eating them. They're so stinkin' delicious. I would absolutely recommend these.
Luiza T.
Great sweet snack. Very rich, moist and tasteful. Just found the cream inside a little bit too artificial, something was tasting a little weird. However, I would totally recommend it.
maria n.
Richmond, KY
I LIVE..LOVE..LOVVE DEBIES .THEY ARE THE BEST ALWAYS SO SWEET AND TASTY . AND THERE PERFECT FOR TAKING TO WORK WITH ME. I SWEAR IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT KIND OF DEBI YOU BUY THEY ALL ARE SUPER GOOD .I DON'T KNOW WHO INVENTED THE DEBI CAKES BUT I LOVE HIM, FOR IT
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
These cakes are just as delicious as other Little Debbie products sold throughout the year! The Easter them gives them an extra appeal and a reason to eat this sweet treat on a cheat day!
Jeal D.
I love Little Debbies and this is a nice mix of chocolate and vanilla. Like all little debbies and most any sweet product (at least to me) they're too rich to eat all of it.
Brittany M.
Youngstown, OH
Little Debbies are a small snack of sweetness to get me through my day at work. They remind me of when I was little, my mom always packed them in my lunches
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soooooo GOOD but sooooo BAD for you. most of the time with low price you get cheaper ingredients that are unhealthy for you.
Ashley D.
Are they good warmed up?