BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Moist, Delicious Chocolate Cupcake Filled With Creme And Topped With A Rich, Chocolaty Icing And A Decorative Swirl.

• How do these cupcakes compare to the hostess version?7 Answers
  • Does this taste fresh or can you taste the preservatives?7 Answers
  • What is in the middle of the cupcake?3 Answers
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were always at my grandparent's house. They always had greatest snacks. I would buy them too. They are affordable. They taste great. I would recommend them to anyone. These just bring great memories of my grandparents. They just do that for me.
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
Pretty good! Great to satisfy the sweet tooth. The only negative thing I can say is that the cupcake itself is kind of dry. But the icing and filling are so yummy. Great little snack to have around he house when you need something sweet!
Brianna N.
Corpus Christi, TX
I removed eating this as a kid, and the other day I was at the store and saw them. So I decided to buy some. But when I home, my taste bugs must have changed because, oh man it was way to rich for me!
Lisa h.
Covington, GA
Good quality for the price ! Very moist and the cake isn’t dry at all ! Hands down favorite Debbie snack ! Highly recommended for kids school lunches or when your craving a sweet tooth ! One will hit the spot !
Katie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic cupcake with a creamy center and solid frosting make a delightful treat after dinner. They are so sweet that I generally only eat I've package, which is good.
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite cakes to eat here and there. Very rich in chocolate and soft. One of the “higher priced” Debbie cakes but it’s addicting. The cream filling tops it off; making it almost impossible to just eat one. Wish they came in bigger boxes.
bianca r.
OMGGG so bad but so good!!! Delicious !! I don’t have this in my house right now because I would eat the whole box, they are so so dangerous. This is amazing and it is the best I would recommend it to others and I would eat this for the rest of my life.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are,so yummy they are moist and chewy and,sweet! And have a yummy cream filling! I buy these all the time. This is perfect for a snack, part of a lunch or if you just want something sweet!
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super good!! One of my favorites! ! I always end up going for these too, if not then the cakes or something with marshmallow. Also the most perfect prices!!
Lisa A.
Tuttle, OK
My all time favorite dessert! My only peeve is that they aren't fewer calories so I could eat more. The cakes are always moist and for an affordable snack they're super yummy. Also, if I'm just tossing it out there if they could be more bite size that would be awesome too.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Does anyone else think these have too much icing in them?
Wai Lin M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this taste fresh or can you taste the preservatives?
Ashley C.
How do these cupcakes compare to the hostess version?
Arantxa O.
I want it
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
What is in the middle of the cupcake?