Little Debbie® Chocolate Chip Muffins

by Little Debbie

Little Debbie® Chocolate Chip Muffins.

Oh!

The outdoor happiness movement.

Your purchase supports Oh!

McKee.

A family bakery.

6 individually wrapped bakery style.

Individually wrapped.

6 muffins.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie® Chocolate Chip Muffins!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love chocolate chip muffins especially these ones because they're not dry.” in 3 reviews
“I could eat a whole box of these in one sitting.” in 1 review
“The perfect amount of chocolate to an early morning snack.” in 1 review
“And they are the perfect size for snacking or a little dessert. ” in 1 review
Schenectady, NY
I am not a fan of the ingredient list for the kids but they love them for a snack and always finish without gripe. So I’d say it’s a win win all around. They are reasonably priced as well and get quite a few packs of the mini muffins in the box.
Mechanicsburg , PA
These muffins are so good. We used to get them for a snack when I ran track and they were my favorite thing. I think they are cheap and being prepackaged they are still pretty good compared to ones you’d get from a bakery.
Since I was a kid this has been one of my favorite things. It’s so yummy and the chocolate chips make it sooo much better. It’s a great value and I rebuy this all the time at my hpuse
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
always makes me reminisce a little, thinking about days as a child when my mother and aunt would cook breakfast together while the children played. The muffins were always my favorite. Warm, filling, with a great aroma that often overpowered the rest of the meal.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Greenwood, AR
These were my favorite growing up and they still are. They’re even better popped in the microwave for a few seconds. Such a good snack! Cute packaging! 10/10 recommendation to anyone who has a little sweet tooth!
Campbell, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Little Debbie has always been a childhood favorite for me! They are so dang tasty and easy to take anywhere. The pricing is so good too. Chocolate chip muffins are my favorite.
Memphis , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these muffins. I buy this at Kroger. I love chocolate chip muffins. I buy this every week. It's affordable to buy. It meets my expectations. I recommend this to anyone who likes chocolate chip muffins.
Clatskanie, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sooo delicious and of course it's from Little Debbie. Quality product from a trusted brand. Only quality ingredients and like a healthy treat. I don't feel bad giving these to my kids, or stealing some for my self. And they are the perfect size for snacking or a little dessert.
Stevenson, AL
This is my go to breakfast on the go while working. I work home health so I can easily eat this while driving in between patients. I always buy these at Walmart or my local grocery store. I have given these to some of my coworkers and they have purchased as well
No Special Diet
These muffins are so moist and soft. they are some of the best packaged muffins I've tried. i buy them for lunch boxes and last minute breakfasts on the run. they are kinda small, but enough for a small breakfast to fill you up.