Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Creme Pies - 8 CT uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #82 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Chocolate Chip Creme Pies.

McKee.

A family bakery.

Individually wrapped.

Contains 8 snacks. see more...

• Are these better or worse than the oatmeal ones?1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the oatmeal cakes? Also, where can I find th...2 Answers
Ana C.
Ana C.
Green Bay, WI
These are the best cookies to eat when you're high, oh my god. They sell these separately in my gas station and I get them every time. Just the fact that they're so squishy and the marshmallow just melts in with the cookie is the besssst. But they are also very sweet if you eat it all together.
Lol L.
Lol L.
I love these! They are good for breakfast in the morning while going to school or as a good afternoon snack or whenever you want to eat them
Emily P.
Emily P.
These little guys are dangerous! In the best way! So much better then the oatmeal sandwiches! Don't get addicted!
Mishon D.
Mishon D.
When it comes to Little Debbie snacks, I've stuck with the same 1 or 2 kinds for years. While at the grocery store yesterday, I saw these and decided to be adventurous. At first I didn't think the cream on the inside would be good, but boy was I wrong!

THIS COOKIE SANDWHICH IS AMAZING!! Not to sweet, super soft cookie and the perfect amount of cream and chocolate chips.

This is now my favorite snack. Trying not to get addicted!!
Helen I.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
Extremely sweet, and you can definitely taste the artificial-ness. However, I can't complain because I used to devour these when I was little. If you're ever having a sweet tooth, Little Debbie can help you 100%!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Adel
ANYTHING that says Little Debbie on the front of it is nothing but delicious calories that’s I don’t mind indulging in.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Ok Ok now I am usually all for Little Debbie but I have to say that these are not my favorite. But Little Debbie has so many other options that every one can find something that they will like!
Rabecca G.
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
I love these too! Chocolate chip with an icing/creamy center! So delish! After looking at all of these desserts I think I need breakfast!
miranda m.
miranda m.
Columbus, OH
Could make the cookie part more crunchier .But I love these and there a cheap snack to bite on
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can't believe I forgot about these cakes! They are yummy warm or cold. I never see these in these grocery store with the other snacks. I see them individually in convenience stores for 50¢. I honestly recommend them to the others
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these as good as the oatmeal cakes? Also, where can I find them - I've never seen them before.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Are these better or worse than the oatmeal ones?