Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Creme Pies - 8 CT uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #89 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Chocolate Chip Creme Pies.

McKee.

A family bakery.

Individually wrapped.

Contains 8 snacks. see more...

• Are these better or worse than the oatmeal ones?1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the oatmeal cakes? Also, where can I find th...2 Answers
kaylee J.
These are my goto snack, i always pop them in the fridge so theyre cold. Ive loved em my whole life, i still remeber finding huge versions of these at gas stations while i was growing up
Mishon D.
When it comes to Little Debbie snacks, I've stuck with the same 1 or 2 kinds for years. While at the grocery store yesterday, I saw these and decided to be adventurous. At first I didn't think the cream on the inside would be good, but boy was I wrong!

THIS COOKIE SANDWHICH IS AMAZING!! Not to sweet, super soft cookie and the perfect amount of cream and chocolate chips.

This is now my favorite snack. Trying not to get addicted!!
Ana C.
Green Bay, WI
These are the best cookies to eat when you're high, oh my god. They sell these separately in my gas station and I get them every time. Just the fact that they're so squishy and the marshmallow just melts in with the cookie is the besssst. But they are also very sweet if you eat it all together.
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can't believe I forgot about these cakes! They are yummy warm or cold. I never see these in these grocery store with the other snacks. I see them individually in convenience stores for 50¢. I honestly recommend them to the others
Mark L.
Rutland, VT
Oh yes and old classic. I love the balance between the cream filling which is smooth and creamy and that soft oatmeal cookie with just enough chocolate chips to give it that little crunch i crave..
Leslie H.
Ok Ok now I am usually all for Little Debbie but I have to say that these are not my favorite. But Little Debbie has so many other options that every one can find something that they will like!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Oatmeal Cream Pies are my absolute favorites of all Little Debbie snacks! I love how soft and chewy the oatmeal cookies are and the cream in the middle adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
These are pretty tasty, but I was surprised that the oatmeal cream pies are actually better. I'm a fan of chocolate chip cookies so i thought these would be good but they're just okay.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV
These are really really good and tasty, but not the first thing I want when buying Little Debbie cakes. They are usually really moist and fluffy and my family loves them!
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
Extremely sweet, and you can definitely taste the artificial-ness. However, I can't complain because I used to devour these when I was little. If you're ever having a sweet tooth, Little Debbie can help you 100%!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these as good as the oatmeal cakes? Also, where can I find them - I've never seen them before.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Are these better or worse than the oatmeal ones?