Little Debbie® Chocolate Chip Creme Pies uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #54 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

A Layer Of Creme Sandwiched Between Two Delicious, Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies.

• Are these better or worse than the oatmeal ones?1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the oatmeal cakes? Also, where can I...2 Answers
Rachel N.
These sandwich cookies are delicious. The chocolate chip cookies are soft and chewy and they taste great, and the inside is filled with a vanilla flavored cream that goes good together. They're similar to the oatmeal cream pies, but they're even better because it's chocolate chip cookies instead of oatmeal. I'd highly recommend you try it if you haven't already.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little debbies chocolate chip cookie creme pies are delicious. I love how soft they are. The creme is a light flavor it doesn't over ride the cookie flavor ,it really is the perfect mixture. These are affordable and something you can grab for a quick snack or treat!
kaylee J.
These are my goto snack, i always pop them in the fridge so theyre cold. Ive loved em my whole life, i still remeber finding huge versions of these at gas stations while i was growing up
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
I absolutely love these Chocolate Chip Cream Pies. The only bad thing I have to say about these is, they're so good I eat too many of them!! These are an affordable snack for the whole family. I would highly recommend these Little Debbie's to anyone.
Mishon D.
When it comes to Little Debbie snacks, I've stuck with the same 1 or 2 kinds for years. While at the grocery store yesterday, I saw these and decided to be adventurous. At first I didn't think the cream on the inside would be good, but boy was I wrong!

THIS COOKIE SANDWHICH IS AMAZING!! Not to sweet, super soft cookie and the perfect amount of cream and chocolate chips.

This is now my favorite snack. Trying not to get addicted!!
Ana C.
Green Bay, WI
These are the best cookies to eat when you're high, oh my god. They sell these separately in my gas station and I get them every time. Just the fact that they're so squishy and the marshmallow just melts in with the cookie is the besssst. But they are also very sweet if you eat it all together.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Oooooh, take me back to my youth! These were my go-to treat at lunch all throughout school. I am a sucker for soft cookies and these almost fall apart in your hands...and that's a compliment. There used to be more filling, that I love. Even though these are probably not very good for you, it's good to splurge every once in a while.
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Can't believe I forgot about these cakes! They are yummy warm or cold. I never see these in these grocery store with the other snacks. I see them individually in convenience stores for 50¢. I honestly recommend them to the others
Mark L.
Rutland, VT
Oh yes and old classic. I love the balance between the cream filling which is smooth and creamy and that soft oatmeal cookie with just enough chocolate chips to give it that little crunch i crave..
Leslie H.
Ok Ok now I am usually all for Little Debbie but I have to say that these are not my favorite. But Little Debbie has so many other options that every one can find something that they will like!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these as good as the oatmeal cakes? Also, where can I find them - I've never seen them before.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these better or worse than the oatmeal ones?