BY LITTLE DEBBIE #2 in Cakes & Pies

Little Debbie® Chocolate Chip Cosmic™ Brownies - 12 CT.
Contains 12 squares.
6 packages.
McKee a family bakery. see more...

Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Candy Cosmic Brownies - 12 CT
  • "If you are really craving chocolate this will really satisfy your sweet tooth.m Even the cosmic pieces have chocolate in them!" in 9 reviews
  • "These are a great snack to eat I really love these and have ate these for many years now especially when I want something chocolate " in 5 reviews
  • "Although not as good as a homemade brownie, these sure hit the spot when you're craving something sweet!" in 5 reviews
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
These were my favorite when I was a kid, and my parents still buy them for my little brothers because they're the ones obsessed with eating these now. I think they're too sweet and overpowering, and I can barely ever finish eating one. The sprinkles are a nice crunch touch, but I'm just not a fan of the brownies anymore. They taste like pure sugar and are a little chewy, but they just don't taste the same as homemade brownies, which I prefer. They are more fudgy than they are brownies.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Olathe, KS
These are delicious little brownie snacks. I loved them as a child and still, once in a blue moon, snack on them as an adult. They have a very fudgy texture, but man, they hit the spot when it comes to craving sweets or chocolate! I wish they didn't taste so processed, maybe had a richer cocoa taste, and a little less sweet, but I do enjoy them. Very cheap, and very dense.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Wahiawa, HI
I used to like these when I was young. So I went to the grocery store a few weeks back and bought a box of them. Came home and opened them. All but 1 had no rainbow sprinkles on them. Eh, no big deal. But then i bit into one and it was the driest blandest probably not properly made even by cheap packaged snacks standards thing I have ever tasted.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
These were my favorite as a kid and now as an adult. They're not healthy what so ever, haha they're all chocolate and sugar with more chocolate sprinkled on top. But it is so good. Makes you feel like a kid again. You guys should try it, I'm pretty sure you'll love it if you guys like chocolate.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you didn't have these growing up, where were you?!!! And these are way better than the ones with nuts on top (I would always get so mad If my mom got the wrong ones). I still buy these sometimes but they are very unhealthy so I try not to - mostly because I can eat a whole box in one day.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I used to love these when I was younger. They were perfect for the sweet tooth that I had. I would eat them whenever I wanted something with chocolate and they were in the house. I did not have them as often as I wanted, but in the end, it was a good thing that I did not have them every day.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
I love these as a small snack or to get rid or that chocolaty craving. I remember having these as a child on my way to school and now that I'm almost 20 every time I eat these I get those flashbacks of my childhood. I love the rich chocolaty taste and the small chips on top are amazing.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
No they aren't healthy, but they sure are good and the little chips make them somehow more magical. We got these the other day and they were all gone withing 24 hours. They are quick and easy to eat. My kids love them and they worked well for a simple snack on a sports filled weekend.
Khapri S.
Khapri S.
East Earl, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These brownies are so goody hey are very addicting if your a chocolate person like me you will enjoy them as much as I didn't I've never experienced and type of bad thing with them the value is very good and the prices are as we to buy the individual at a corner store is ONLY 50 cents
krystal l.
krystal l.
Cosmic brownies are my favorite and they remind me of eating them as a kid :) (it also reminds me of the 90s lol). They are so affordable, and I buy them at target all the time for 99 cents for 12 ! They are really chewy though, so I would buy if you like the chewy type of brownies.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
I wonder if these would taste good warmed up
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Do these have more of a fudge or brownie taste?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Do you eat these warm?
Makayla P.
Makayla P.
Do you think you will ever make a peanut butter kind like with Reece's would be super good
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
How many of youstill eat these as an adult?