Little Debbie® Cherry Cordials uploaded by lisa F.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Two Vanilla Cookies Layered With Naturally Flavored Cherry Creme And Coated In Fudge.

Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I gave this product 5 stars, because I absolutely love them! I seriously considered giving a lesser rating due to how unhealthy they are. Since that I am aware of this, and I choose to eat them anyway (rarely!) they got 5. I love anything cherry cordial! These cakes are no exception. A cherry creme, sandwiched between two thin layers of cake and coated in chocolate. They are delicious. This is a seasonal item, usually on shelves during Christmas through Valentines day. I enjoy them in moderation. One box per year in December. I really wish they were made with more natural ingredients. Get with the times Debbie! :)
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
I love chocolate and cherry together. These taste just like the cordial cherries that my family buys every Christmas. The only problem is that I have the hardest time finding them in my local grocery stores.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Found these during Christmastime and never tried them before. I like chocolate cover cherries a lot so I wanted to try them. They're really good! Not too much cream in the center and the perfect amount of sweetness. The cherry flavoring is good, too.
heather m.
Camden, SC
This snack reminds me of my childhood so much, every year around Christmas time my grandfather would buy these for me and still to this day I have to buy them and its good to carry the tradition my my children as well! I love these so much!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
When choosing Little Debbie snack---> I do love their brownies with nuts... But this is my pick as the best one....... I love the chocolate and cherry taste.. so tasty... yummy... moist.. it has plenty of sweet cherry cream inside oh my!!!
Rebecca H.
If these are the ones I think they are I was not a big fan. They cherry filling is more of a flavored marshmallow. Not what I was expecting. Probably will not be buying them again.
Ruthie R.
Mesa, AZ
I really like these snack cakes. The cherry filling is very sweet, and it's almost like a moon pie, but with a chocolate outer shell. It's very yummy! We'd buy these during Christmas all the time.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
Being little Debbie fans we tried the cherry cordial cakes and were very disappointed. They were very small and just a small drop of cherry in middle.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
These are pretty yummy. we buy them once in awhile. The cream inside is okay, a little artificial tasting but I've had worse that are way more expensive.
Brittany  H.
Limestone , TN
I LOVE this and can't wait until the holiday season rolls around so I can buy these! It's almost like a moon pie with a cherry filling! Very delicious!