Little Debbie® Cherry Cordials

by Little Debbie

Two Vanilla Cookies Layered With Naturally Flavored Cherry Creme And Coated In Fudge.

I Stock up on these every year when they come out who else is with me?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Cherry Cordials!
Stefanie I.
Guilderland , NY
I love chocolate and cherry together. These taste just like the cordial cherries that my family buys every Christmas. The only problem is that I have the hardest time finding them in my local grocery stores.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I gave this product 5 stars, because I absolutely love them! I seriously considered giving a lesser rating due to how unhealthy they are. Since that I am aware of this, and I choose to eat them anyway (rarely!) they got 5. I love anything cherry cordial! These cakes are no exception. A cherry creme, sandwiched between two thin layers of cake and coated in chocolate. They are delicious. This is a seasonal item, usually on shelves during Christmas through Valentines day. I enjoy them in moderation. One box per year in December. I really wish they were made with more natural ingredients. Get with the times Debbie! :)
rebecca N.
Mesa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can I give 10 stars? If you like chocolate covered cherries your gonna LOVE these!! Huge downside, these are seasonal. Christmas and Valentines.
Stephanie B.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every Christmas I owais get so excited for these to get on the shelf. They are absolutely delicious and I love the size. Perfect for a snack.
Robyn E.
Girard, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always look forward to these coming out around Christmas and Valentimes day. They are my favorite Little Debbie snack. The combination of the buttery cake and the cherry cream is really good. My only suggestion is to make the cherry flavor a little stronger or put bits of cherry in the cream.
Amy M.
Blacksburg
Looovveee these I buy boxes and boxes this time of year to last me past the holidays. My late mother got me hooked on them so now they remind me of her and her favorite season
Anastasia B.
Prince George, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Little Debbie® Cherry Cordials uploaded by Anastasia B.
I was at Food Lion when i saw that they were selling holiday treats 2 for $4! So I bought a box of these and another box of something else, that i just also gave my review. Anyways definitely worth buying, who doesn't love a little Debbie treat? I love a good sweet snack. So i don't remember if these were out last year or if these are new. This is my first time buying these, and they're really good. I can taste the cherry in the filling. but i cant tell if it icing or marshmallow.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are nasty nasty nasty. And I’m not sure why they are even on the shelves still. My mom loves these little nasty cakes. I’m sure it’s my taste buds that just does not like anything cherry flavored besides chewy candy.
Lauren H.
Kent, OH
This is Christmas in tasty treat form. A holiday favorite. Great combination of cherry and chocolate with a nice pastry.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
For some odd reason I like these even with the fake cherry taste. Only at holiday time will I indulge in these.