Little Debbie® Cherry & Cheese Danish Snacks

by Little Debbie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Little Debbie® Cherry & Cheese Danish Snacks!
How would you rate this product?
Cristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
Hmmm after seeing these I want one. They are great heated up a little but with some cold milk... worth a try
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Little Debbie® Cherry & Cheese Danish Snacks uploaded by Tonya R.
Little Debbie Cherry and Cheese Danish is oh so good when you warm them. They are even better when you pair it with your favorite cup of coffee. They are rich in taste and you can taste the buttery flavor in the pastry. I would definitely recommend that you try it.
Rrarcr R.
Iam not a big fan of these lil debbie snack cakes, they tend to be dry and lack flavor and to top it off they are very high in calories . Skip it!
Arianna H.
Montgomery, AL
Strawberry not so good nutrition the event will is delicious I meant to kick donuts anyways..........
Tiffany A.
Kansas City, MO
The best danish ever! I'm not a fan of fruit filled things but man is it good! Warm it up a little and enjoy ! Got them at my gas station!
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
Little Debbie makes the best snack cakes in the world and cherry cheese danish is one of my favorites. Easy to pack in lunches or stash in your hand bag for an emergency . These are really good.
taylor  .
These are amazing! I love having one for breakfast once in a while. I heat it up in the microwave for about 30 seconds and it comes out so warm and yummy!
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
These are very delicious. Little Debbie makes some awesome products. Always have something around the house for snacking on.
Amanda O.
El Paso, TX
They would always have these in the vending machines and i always had to get one. That's how addicting these were!
Priscilla G.
Albuquerque, NM
Always my favorite breakfast to go! I never leave the gas station in the morning without one!

Looking for your answer?