Little Debbie® Cherry & Cheese Danish Snacks uploaded by Tonya R.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Little Debbie Cherry and Cheese Danish is oh so good when you warm them. They are even better when you pair it with your favorite cup of coffee. They are rich in taste and you can taste the buttery flavor in the pastry. I would definitely recommend that you try it.
Chella W.
Weston, FL
I always love little Debbies especially her danishes this is the perfect cheap dessert ,if you're on a budget, bonus points if you put it in the microwave for 5 seconds ..Heavenly
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
Little Debbie makes the best snack cakes in the world and cherry cheese danish is one of my favorites. Easy to pack in lunches or stash in your hand bag for an emergency . These are really good.
taylor  .
These are amazing! I love having one for breakfast once in a while. I heat it up in the microwave for about 30 seconds and it comes out so warm and yummy!
Rrarcr R.
Iam not a big fan of these lil debbie snack cakes, they tend to be dry and lack flavor and to top it off they are very high in calories . Skip it!
Tiffany A.
Grandview, MO
The best danish ever! I'm not a fan of fruit filled things but man is it good! Warm it up a little and enjoy ! Got them at my gas station!
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
The cherry danish is one of my husband's favorites, and I have to admit, I like it a lot too. Little Debbie is a staple in our household :)
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are great for a quick grab at the convenience store and a good product but there are other brands that have a better cherry flavor.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
These are very delicious. Little Debbie makes some awesome products. Always have something around the house for snacking on.
Amanda O.
El paso, TX
They would always have these in the vending machines and i always had to get one. That's how addicting these were!