BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Little Debbie® Cheese Danish Classic Pastry
  • "If you love cheese danishes and don't have the time or money to buy everything to make some, I would definitely recommend these!" in 1 review
  • "Great with a good cup of coffee,quick on the go breakfast.They are really good warmed in the microwave also." in 1 review
Shirlonda L.
New Orleans, LA
Placed in the microwave for a few secs and it's delicious morning pastry or evening snack. Then they are very reasonable price and you can find in most corner stores, gas stations and supermarkets.... even my kids love them.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
My guilty pleasure. They are so good! All throughout my pregnancy I've been craving these. They have what taste like cream cheese throughout them and have sweet icing covering the entire thing. I believe they're like $1.49 if you buy the bigger individual size, but they do come in large packs like all little Debbie snacks.
Ashley B.
Berea, KY
I used to work at a gas station and when I had the morning shifts, this was my breakfast, (breakfast of champions) they are really good and they also have other flavors that are yummy too!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Listen, I know I shouldn't be eating these for breakfast but guess what?! They're just too good not to!! Love them with my morning coffee... every once in a while! ;)
Tiffany S.
Farmersville, IL
My favorite Little Debbie Snck!! If you love cheese danishes and don't have the time or money to buy everything to make some, I would definitely recommend these!!
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my god I love these. There so delish. Great on the go. I get them on my way to the parks and on the way to the beach. Quick fast and easy normally get them from the gas station
Carrie K.
I love these danishes! I love just about anything that's cream cheese flavored. They're very affordable And great when you're on the run. I'd recommend them.
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Its a amazing snack at times, but very unhealthy if your trying to diet. But if your looking for something quick and sticky this is the snack for you.
Amy C.
Malabar, FL
A devilishly delicious snack,so moist. Not too sweet,perfect blend of flavors,a definite must have for a sweet tooth kinda night
Michelle D.