Little Debbie® Caramel Cookie Bars uploaded by Jill D.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these caramel bars or brownies? I'm trying to find th...1 Answers
Little Debbie® Caramel Cookie Bars
  • "They are soft and fresh, taste amazing, something the whole family loves. " in 1 review
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Little Debbies are my favorite variety of snacks! I have grown up eating anything Little Debbie related. It’s not healthy, but if you need a snack there they are! I am a repeat consumer of this particular choice of Little Debbie. I highly recommend you try it out.
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
FAVORITE Little Debbie snack there is. Rich, creamy caramel and light milk chocolate on top of a crumbly cookie base. (Wish it wasn't so crumbly, tends to fall apart unless chilled.) That would be the only reason I couldn't give them a 5 star rating.
Adam L.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so delicious! So creamy and rich and delicious. They are very affordable and I really loved the caramel and chocolate outside. It’s better than most caramel snacks and I definitely recommend them to others!!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Mari C.
Palermo, ME
Oh my goodness. I could eat these things for the rest of my life. Well, I probably will eat these for the rest of my life because they’re so ridiculously delicious lol. It’s the perfect amount of caramel, cookie, and chocolate. Kinda like a Twix, but better! They’re more to them and they’re a little softer so to me that’s just all around better.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
The caramel cookie bars are heavenly. They have the light crunch of a cookie with the rich and savory goodness of caramel and chocolate. I prefer these over all other snack cakes. I do like a couple others but none are quiet as good to me as these..
Cindy O.
East Haddam, CT
OMG I love these!!! The salted carmel & graham cookie covered by chocolate makes these cookies delicious!!! I can eat a whole box of Little Debbie® Caramel Cookie Bars in one sitting!! Just add a glass of milk & you'll be in heaven!!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
These are great snacks on the go. A little messy but not too bad. My husband loves them for snacks in the tractor. Keep them in the cooler so they don’t melt and get messy. Little Debbie of all kinds are my husbands favorite snack.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Little Debby are a must have cookie in our house I mean you can’t go wrong, there is such a huge selection to choose from and they all taste amazing, and my daughter absolutely loves to have these as snacks
Heather K.
I love putting hear in the freezer! The Carmel to cookie ratio is absolutely perfect!! Little Debbie products are always delicious I love taking these on road trips! They’re the perfect snack! I have and will continue to recommend to my friends!
Airius H.
Are these caramel bars or brownies? I'm trying to find them but no one sales them near me.