Little Debbie® Butterfly Cakes uploaded by Joy H.Little Debbie® Butterfly Cakes uploaded by Abigail G.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Fluffy White Cakes Cut Into The Shape Of A Butterfly And Filled With A Vanilla Flavored Creme Center. The Cakes Are Covered In White Icing And Sprinkled With Vibrant Spring Multi-colored Toppers. Available Twin-wrapped In A Ten Count Carton.

Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just got these at Kroger to have a quick dessert to throw in my lunch for work and they are pretty good! I like that they're quick and easy to just throw in your lunch and they come with two in each pack! They also make me very nostalgic and remind me of things I used to eat when I was little!
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Little Debbie Butterfly cakes are delicious. I love that they are two in a package. They are perfect for on the go. Plus they are really cheap. Delicious with coffee in the morning or for dessert.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my most favorite Little Debbie snacks! I buy at the least one to two boxes a week lol. Great taste and always so fresh! Can't beat the price ,if only I could buy these all year around!
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I have to admit, the reason I bought Little Debbie Butterfly Cakes was because they looked super cute. The ones that I bought were white with colored sugar that looked like glitter. I love sweets, so of course I already love Little Debbie products. The Butterfly cakes were yummy, but I had one complaint. After I ate them, the outside coating left a weird film in my mouth. The cake and the filling were both good, the outside was the only part that was a little off. My son liked everything about these, & wanted me to buy more when we finished the box that we had. Overall a cute, yummy snack.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I think these are a good option if you need sometime fast, inexpensive and on the go. The flavor is decent, but I tend to grab other sweets before this one if I need a sweet tooth craving filled. I do like their availability and price, however so for that, I would recommend them.
Jenny L.
Dublin, CA
Love little debbies! They bring back all sorts of childhood memories from having them packed in my lunch every day.

I love the see through packaging so I can see exactly what I'm eating. They are always fresh. Becareful when packing them in a lunch. The cakes will smash easily. They are great, but could use just a little more flavor.

I also love the generous packing of two cakes per pack.
Laura H.
Norton Shores, MI
I'll give these a 2 for their nostalgic comfort. The lardy sweetness brings back childhood memories. Lets be honest though... these are waxy frosting coated cakes that are so processed the negative effects far outweigh the positivity they offer. One a decade or so might be fun for memory sake but I really prefer good ol' home made sweets to this junk.
Adam-maranda G.
Russellville, AL
These are my husband an son's favorite. they are a niv a sweet treat. they are the perfect serving. so cute could use these to decorate for a child's party or to pack for a snack for school very affordable to.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are so yummy. They cake is so fluffy and airy and the creme and icing is just right, not too sweet. The little sprinkles give it a good crunch they are my favorite part!
Ashley C.
Lamesa, TX
I love these just as much as I love Zebra Cakes. Both very delicious. I pick up a box every chance i get. I love the butterflies, zebra cakes, Christmas trees, I can remember eating these for the longest time. Recommend these for those who crave a little sweetness.