Little Debbie® Boston Creme Rolls uploaded by Himali B.Little Debbie® Boston Creme Rolls uploaded by Bev M.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Moist, Yellow Cake Rolled With Boston Creme Filling, And Topped It With A Fudge Drizzle.

Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband bought this recently from Kings Sooper he liked it but he is not a fan of these creme rolls. I on the other hand just cannot handle the taste they taste too sugary & have artificial flavour. Just not what I can enjoy and I generally love sweets and cakes.In a situation where I have a sweet craving but have nothing sweet else to eat other than this I might take a bite that's it. I would not recommend I will definitely not buy it again.
Bryn S.
I'll be honest...I'm not a fan of Little Debbie snack cakes...my husband, on the other hand, LOVES them. They always have a place in my pantry because they're his favorite. Oatmeal cream pies, Swiss cake rolls, Fudge rounds,,,, you name it! When these came on the market, I had to buy these and my husband lived them. He would insist that they were in his lunch bucket every night!!!!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to be obsessed with these when I was younger but now that I am older they just taste of too much sugar and chemicals. i give it 3 for the nostalgic feelings it gives me but I would never eat them again. That goes with a lot of little debby treats.
Stephanie C.
NORTH WALES, PA
Not Debbies best product, but it is novel. My kids take these to school as their non fruit, special, once in a while treat. Not a healthy snack, but cute and tasty
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually enjoy little debbie cakes but I am not a fan of these. I guess I just do not like the filling. It taste weird to me and I am just not a fan but I do enjoy other cakes that they sell.
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
I absolutely love these! They really are delicious! I pretty much like anything with Boston creme, and these are no exception! I love grabbing these for a quick snack, or when I have a sweet tooth. But I have to be careful because these are so addicting! My favorite Little Debbie snack hands down!
Zahraa A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Omg these are sooo good they are my favorite I love this brand but they do have a lot of sugar each time I open a pack of these I end up finishing the whole thing sounds bad but I am addicted to them
Aisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Little Debbie, but I hate these. The cake part is dry the filling is too sweet and the only thing that saves these are the chocolate swirls. It's hard to mess up chocolate, right?
Alyssa A.
These are my guilty pleasure, I ADORE them. I think I could eat a box of these a day and it still wouldn't be enough! If only that was a sensible thing to do...
Sarah S.
China Grove, NC
These are highly addictive. I don't know what they put in them but my goodness they are awesome. I usually buy 2x a month, as to not gin too much weight lol