GroceryBakeryMuffinsLittle Debbie
Little Debbie Blueberry Muffins

Little Debbie® Blueberry Muffins

by Little Debbie

Little Debbie® Blueberry Muffins.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Oh!

The outdoor happiness movement.

Your purchase supports Oh!

See back.

McKee®.

A family bakery.

Individually wrapped.

6 individually wrapped bakery style.

6 muffins.

What kind of other flavors are there?
Start your review of Little Debbie® Blueberry Muffins!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Yes my family love nuffin for breakfast with coffee and tea one of are mofrning sweetin reviews
I could eat like 3 at a time they are so good lol, definitely recommend them for breakfastin reviews
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My kids love this ... They have so many flavors my kids eat them for breakfast sometimes as lunch snack... Since kids are stuck home for school well my son just pops these bad boys on a plate for him and his sister... He likes to feel independent and this allows him to do so.
Barbara W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love little Debbie but no longer eat them because I’m trying to eat healthy now. I do miss it though
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect. Always fresh, the ideal size, and absolutely delicious. flavor is like a homemade blueberry muffin! I dont think this needs any improvement! I buy this all of the time and will continue to.
Kristin N.
Loogootee, IN
Very delicious! Full of flavor. Can be purchased at mostly any grocery store. Would buy again
Theresa E.
Mary Esther, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good for a grab a quick breakfast item. The only downfall to these are sometimes they are a little dry and sometimes get a little hard. If you get ones that are not, they are really good then. The flavor and the blueberries make it yummy.
Zohra Z.
Silver Spring, MD
Yum yum muffins. Great for on the go. Good after school snack for children. Love these. I give these 5 star. Nice nice nice. Kids love greT with tea. Not choking hazzard.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
If you can't eat homemade, these muffins are pretty darn close. They are very flavorable and very affordable.
Katie B.
Lexington, NC
These Little Debbie Blueberry muffins are amazing! They are great for kids or foe adults who are always on the go. They have great flavor and perfect for a morning breakfast. The only complaint I have is they do not keep you full very long like most muffins do not anyways. So be prepared to want to eat another or have another snack of some sort.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
These are soooo good, and always so fresh when I buy them. I could eat like 3 at a time they are so good lol, definitely recommend them for breakfast
Brianne K.
Westminster, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Quick and easy on the go breakfast! Perfectly moist and pairs well with a hot coffee