Little Debbie Big Pack Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy - 12 CT uploaded by Cody L.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie?? Big Pack Cosmic Brownies?? with Chocolate Chip Candy.
Big pack.
Snacks.
12 big snacks.
12 brownies.
Individually wrapped.
McKee.
A family bakery. see more...

Buy on Target
whit s.
Have kids? In college and in need of some dorm snacks? or even just in the mood for something sweet this s definitely the one for you!!! these boxes fed to have 10-12 brownies in the box and range for about 1-3$ very cheap and affordable and the chocolaty taste won't leave you depressed or oppressed because it does it just right a nice moose brownie coated with a small layer of iceing and topped with mini choc candy covered pieces
Alexandra S.
These are a blast from the past of my childhood lunches. I can remember sneaking these for morning snack instead of saving it for lunch time. These are the best portion sized brownie to curve any cravings you may be having. I find these at my local store for a real cheap price and they are always stocked on the shelves.
Ana H.
This MY FAVORITE snack ever! I ate these everything day in my lunch box as a kid and I love it. While they probably aren't too healthy, I would recommend this to everyone. They are just so yummy it makes you want to dance while you are eating FANTASTIC!!!! [product:little-debbie-chocolate-chip-candy-cosmic-brownies---12-ct]
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Cosmic Brownies are every single child's best dream. They are soft and fudgey, amusing, and delicious. Whether you're picking off the little candies and then eating the brownie, vice-versa, or eating it whole, they are LOVED. Only complaint is that there aren't more brownies in the box for the price that is being paid.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA
I’ve only tried these brownies once before and I can’t say that I’m really a fan. Although I will say that they are cheap which is a plus and I like their size. They just don’t cut it as a brownie for me. I do like the Little Debbie brand though and some of their other products apart from this one.
Krystal B.
Houston
I love these [product:little-debbie-chocolate-chip-candy-cosmic-brownies---12-ct]. They are great with Nescafe Classic Instant Coffee and slightly warmed.
T B.
These are so good! Very chocolatey and great for when you’re craving something sweet. Also very cheaply priced and worth your money. Highly recommend for kids and adults; it’s great for all ages to have!
Chyanne E.
MY FAVORITE! I have ALWAYS loved these and now I reward them to the kids I babysit when they do something awesome! They love eating them and so do I. The only con is that I wish more of these came in a box! They’ll be gone in seconds! Highly recommend to brownie lovers!
Angie K.
Lexington
I love these!! These are a go to in my household. Whether it’s a quick snack or an after dinner treat. Very rich chocolate flavor. Love the bits of mini chocolate chip bites. I would choose this brownies over any other brownie that I had had. Love this snack cake.
Heidi B.
They're awesome, because you can grab and go. They've been around forever now, I remember getting them in my lunches for school. Not healthy at all, that's for sure. Kinda pricey but not too bad! The texture is a little different but still love these brownies!!
Chrissy S.
North Babylon, NY
Who else used to take the little candies off first then eat the brownie?
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?
Leah B.
Germantown , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you have a favorite color chocolate chip? Or do all colors taste the same to you? (Kind of like how some people think M&M's have different tastes depending on color)
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
The cosmic ones!
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
When's the last time you had a cosmic brownie?