Little Debbie Big Pack Cosmic Brownies with Chocolate Chip Candy - 12 CT uploaded by Cody L.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #1 in Cakes & Pies

Little Debbie?? Big Pack Cosmic Brownies?? with Chocolate Chip Candy.
Big pack.
Snacks.
12 big snacks.
12 brownies.
Individually wrapped.
McKee.
A family bakery. see more...

• Can you put these in the microwave?1 Answers
  • When's the last time you had a cosmic brownie?2 Answers
  • Do you have a favorite color chocolate chip? Or do all colors tas...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Steph D.
If you are a fan of Little Debbies, you'll love these. They are such a hit with kids because of the colorful chocolate candies on them! Best when heated in the microwave for 10 seconds. Not the best texture; they are fudgey, but more on the thick and processed side. Not a bad flavor, but the thick texture is slightly off-putting if you are in the mood for a brownie.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
OKAY now to start off I absolutely looovvvee these brownies! I know they probably aren't very good for you they aren't organic, BUT big but I love them and have to indulge once in a while because they are soo yummy! the brownie is so good and the chocolate frosting is delicious, even the hard colored chocolate dots are soo good ! and for the price you cant beat it!
Eli C.
They are now where near healthy but they taste amazing. They are a classic, I have had them ever since I was a kid. They tend to be a bit heavy, so one package (2 brownies) is definitely enough. There is a bit of a crunch due to the candies on the top. They are the best store-bought brownies.
Derikah S.
Memphis, TN
A classic Little Debbie snack. I used to love having these for lunch! I still eat them occasionally, but not as much as I used to. I feel like it isn't a "brownie", but just a chocolate thing with cool colored candy on top. They can be a little too sweet, but they are still a decent snack.
Mary S.
Gibsonia, PA
I love these brownies! They are nice and moist, with those delicious candies on top. They're perfect for you to eat half and save the rest for later! I tend to buy these fairly often, as they are great for a snack. Although, they're not the healthiest, they're worth that little risk.
Mary F.
I love this product! Gives that right amount of chocklity flavor you want with a cake texture to it. You can get this cheap at most stores as well. I get mine from the local Dollar store. Just make sure you get them fresh. I like the candies on top but I prefer the ones with nuts.
April W.
Growing up I loved these as a kid.I rarely eat these now a days because they are not very healthy.They have added ingredients and I rarely eat that stuff anymore.They do taste amazing though.If they were healthier I would eat them more.These were my favorites though.
Melissa M.
Always so soft great for kids taste amazing always a must have to any event they are great snacks on the go or for kids for school to pack and share with friends and family i would love to make them on my own but can never get them perfect the way they are!!!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
Cosmic Brownies were a staple in my house growing up. Do they have the texture of real brownies? Definitely not. Are they still delicious and and nostalgic for me? Oh, yeah. Nothing better than that chocolate taste with those little crunchy candies.
Stephanie S.
Just packed this in my son's lunch box today as his special treat! He loves these brownies. I can usually find them on sale at Giant. They are just the right size to add a little something sweet to his lunch without taking over his appetite!
Chrissy S.
North Babylon, NY
Who else used to take the little candies off first then eat the brownie?
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What's your favorite kind?
Leah B.
Madison, Wisconsin
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you have a favorite color chocolate chip? Or do all colors taste the same to you? (Kind of like how some people think M&M's have different tastes depending on color)
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
When's the last time you had a cosmic brownie?
Madison A.