BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Red And Pink Crisp Rice Treats Held Together With Marshmallow Creme! Each Bar Comes In A Special "Be Mine" Or "I'm Yours" Valentine Wrapper.

Tina F.
My kids love little Debbie's and rice Krispy treats. It exceeds my expectations every time I love Little Debbie's of any kind. They are my favorite treat for my kids and myself. They are very affordable and I love buying buying holiday themed foods.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These are OK.. the marshmallows used in these treats are pretty disappointing... the quality could be better on the taste of these... Like I said they are OK. I bought these at a Walmart store in my town.. maybe I will try from another store.. at this point I would not recommend these treats.
Mary Ann B.
Willard, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just love lil Debbie's Valentine Marshmallow Treats...and so does my 5 yr old daughter they are very sweet and chewy, abd gooey and I love them so much I have started buying. Lil Debbie's during Valentine's, and Easter, and Halloween, and Thanksgiving, and Christmas...
Stephanie R.
Palmdale, CA
These have a great theme and are perfect for Valentine's day, my kids love them! For me the flavor was a bit sweet, but like I said before my kids loved them and I brought them in for their class party, would definitely eat again.
Rose B.
Perrysburg, OH
I do not care for the marshmallow used in these. The Krispies were good but the taste of the marshmallow was off...maybe the box I got. I'll try them again.
Fatima R.
Great for Valentines Day! So much like Rice Crispy treats. They are very sweet and soft. The flavor is very good too. I love these other than the original
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
These are great treats for valentines day. they are also really great to pass out to your children's classmates. taste a lot like rice crispy treats
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these! She loves the fun colors they do for Valentines day - they are affordable and a great snack for when we are in a hurry!
Jennifer J.
Weedsport, NY
Bought these on a whim. I loved little debbie when I was a kid. Now, though they are good- they aren't something I'd make a regular snack out of.
Kassidy R.
Madisonville , KY
Ahhh these remind me of Valentine's Day! They're so cute, and the packaging is cute, and not to mention they're delicious and sweet!
vanesa p.
palmdale, CA
Whats the sweetness rate on a scale from 1-10 10 being overly sweet
Tina F.
7 they are pretty sweet.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these any good? Do they taste like rice crispy treats?