Little Debbie® Be My Valentine Iced Brownies uploaded by carrie t.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Heart-shaped Chewy Fudge Brownies Complete With Red Frosting And Heart-shaped Sprinkles, They're The Perfect Treat For Your Sweetheart.

• "I'm not a huge fan of those so I wasn't crazy about these." in 1 review
  • "These are the perfect size to satisfy your sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "I look forward to them each holiday!" in 1 review
Marea E.
Bedford, IN
Little Debbie brownies are most absolute favorite! They are my guilty pleasure. The brownie isn’t too sweet, and the icing isn’t overpowering. These make a great midnight snack. My only complaint would be that you don’t get very many in a box.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I have a special place in my heart (no pun intended) for these valentines day brownies. I always find that I like them better than the normal brownies by Little Debbie even though I'm sure they are just as good (I do the same thing with the Christmas tree cakes). Amazing frosting, fun colors, cute sprinkles, and very chewy, moist brownies. Great if you have a craving.
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
I love this Brownies specially for Valentines day , I love the it's chocolate & the red topping with small sprinkles on top of it . I recommend it to people who love chocolate like me.
Devon D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so freaking delicious! I am not usually a huge sweets person but I like that these are small and I can have a quick one when I am having cravings. So cute for the season too!
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
My kids love these! We buy them every year at Valentine's Day! The brownie is so rich and luscious! The icing really gives it a kick. These are the perfect size to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Summer B.
Afton, TN
I love everything about Little Debbie, so this is one of my favorites for valentines day! Who doesn't love these and the fact they aren't pricey is so much better!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
We Love Little Debbie Brownies Be My Valentine Iced treats!! They taste so good & are a great treat for the kids when they meet their goals for the familY!
Clarissa T.
Oh god do i remember these! my parents would buy me these and id take them for lunch and they were a real treat to eat!! loved the icing !!
Sheri C.
My daughter lives trying all the little Debbie seasonal snack cake items. They are her go to snack. Perfect for lunch boxes or on the go.
Krista S.
They remind me a lot of Cosmic brownies. I'm not a huge fan of those so I wasn't crazy about these. Sprinkles on it are yummy though.