Little Debbie® Be My Valentine Cakes uploaded by Belynda L.Little Debbie® Be My Valentine Cakes uploaded by Belynda L.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Heart-shaped Moist White Cake Layered With Creme Filling, Coated With Pink Icing And Topped Off With A Drizzle Of Frosting.  The Perfect Sweet For Your Sweet!

Little Debbie® Be My Valentine Cakes
  • "I love these as well, there great for kids valentines day parties, they taste really good just as well as all of their other holiday cake products!" in 1 review
  • "I tried the red velvet cake ones and didn't care that much for them even though I love red velvet cake." in 1 review
Belynda L.
Camp Hill
Very delicious. we got the chocolate iced, chocolate cake, with white cream filling. I remember them being bigger when I was a kid. Each box contains 10 cakes but they are twin wrapped. The Valentine's cakes come with little Valentine's on the box you can cut out
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’ve never met a person that does like a Little Debbie Holliday themed cake 🤷🏼‍♀️ they are my absolute favorite and I stock up on them every holiday to last me to the next Holliday! 😂 I don’t know why but they just taste better than the regular!!
Nakei H.
Absolutely amazing, I do believe I'm addicted!!! I by 4 bought a box to try them out and myself and my wife at the box within 24 hours. Shame, I know but they are DEELISH and I have bought more and I must give mad props to Lil Debbie for this chocolate treat. *****
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love most of little Debbie products! I love these as well, there great for kids valentines day parties, they taste really good just as well as all of their other holiday cake products! their definitely delicious.
Nicole T.
I love giving these out as Valentine treats! They're sweet & pretty to look at. The chocolate heart is perfect for Valentine's Day. Plus- they're so darn easy to share in their individualized packaging.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
OK so I loved the Christmas cakes they came out with so I thought that I would try these and did not really like them. While the cake part was still very good the chocolate on the outside left a waxy feel in my mouth.
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
Oh these are another one of my favorites. They are really chocolate and the outside shell is harder than the inside but it is still soft and easy to bite into.
Angela E.
Bryant
Another one of my favorites. I love Velvet Snack cakes. I hate that they only come out at Valentine's, but their great for holiday snacks. Kids live then to.
chelsa s.
Great Falls, MT
I love little debbie brand! My absolute favorite is the mini donuts that are powdered. Yummy! These ones are great too and for the price you can't be it!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This were just ok, nothing great. So, that was disappointing. Thhe Swiss rolls are way better. These were dry and not enough cream in the middle.