BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Flying Into Stores Each Fall Are Bat Brownies! These Soft, Chewy Brownies Are Cut Into The Shape Of A Bat, With Chocolaty Icing Embossed Like Bat Wings For Detail. Perfect For Fall Parties. Individually Wrapped Six To A Carton.

• Is this stuff good and worth the money?3 Answers
  • How do these compare to their cosmic brownies? Better? Wo...2 Answers
  • Are they soft textured or do you have to spend time chewi...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Autumn B.
St. Charles
Little Debbie bat brownies are so chocolatey and moist. As they are not the healthiest thing for you, they still taste super good. They have met my expectations and more and I will continue to buy them as well as recommend them to others.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love brownies just as much as I love fall time. I always get excited when my local Wal-Mart starts putting out all of the fall/Halloween goodies. They are a great treat to keep around both for kids and adults.
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
I am a sucker for anything chocolate, especially brownies. These are super tasty and absolutely adorable for the holidays. They are soft and the perfect size to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Little Debbie brownies were always my favorite thing to get in lunches these though are cooler because they are shaped as bats great flavor and a spooky shape perfect for anyone who enjoys fall
Janine C.
These are pretty much a fall staple every year for me as a treat, as I do not buy the regular Little Debbie brownies year round. They started making the regular Walnut brownies into Cosmic and I just don't like those little chips on top. So I'm always excited to see these when The Fall season rolls around. Yeah they're totally unhealthy for you but that's why they're a treat.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
We love these dense, moist, chocolatey brownies. They are much different in taste and texture and quickly became a family favorite. I hope they continue to use this recipe in a permanent product instead of bringing it out at Halloween. They're so yummy.
Liza P.
I have to say these are the most addicting things ever! I can eat this whole box in a day! I have been a fan of little Debbie brownies and these spooky little bats are just too cute! These will definitely be a cute treat at our Halloween party!
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
My grandpa used to give these to my siblings and me at Easter time every year. We always got excited and ate them right away. It was a great bond between us and created a wonderful and tasty tradition.
Morgan C.
Hopkinsville, KY
These are so cute and delicious. If I'm out at the store and see these or the regular brownies I will pick these up! Kids love them in the shapes and they still have the same great taste! I'll be looking forward to buying more!
Kayla H.
Centerton
I got these for a special Halloween treat for the kids. They loved them! What a special snack for a holiday. They are so delicious. The kids enjoyed the shape being a bat. It was fun and different. I like that they are individually wrapped. I would buy these again for a special holiday treat!
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Are they soft textured or do you have to spend time chewing them?
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Is this stuff good and worth the money?
Bailey M.
Obetz, OH
How do these compare to their cosmic brownies? Better? Worse?