BY LITTLE DEBBIE #50 in Cakes & Pies

Two Delicious Cake Layers Baked With Natural Banana Flavors And Layered With Fluffy Creme

• I have seen these lil Debbie cakes and I wanted to know i...1 Answers
  • They are exceptionally sweet but kids love that just give...1 Answers
  • Are this snacks perfect for children? I am scared it will...2 Answers
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband loves bananas 🍌 so
every thing with bananas gets him excited 😊.
He found the banana 🍌 twins at Walmart for a great price.
It's delicious he likes to have it with his morning coffee ☕.
We recommend it to everyone.
Belynda L.
Camp Hill
These banana cakes are delicious
They come 2 cake sticks per pack. They are very sweet but I like that they taste like a banana sponge cake. comes with recipes on the back of the box.
angela m.
Marion
I absolutely love these little Debbie banana twins! The cake part is nice and moist and the cream banana flavor is fantastic! They are a great value for the price. I highly recommend these for everyone’s sweet tooth 😁
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
My favorite snack cakes. I've been eating these since I was a kid. I buy a couple of boxes a week. It's sad. They're so good and cheap! They're not exactly the easiest to find which is some what of a let down. I will definitely continue to repurchase. I won't recommend. I want them to myself lol
Tammy M.
Very fresh and Full of flavor Banana is not overpowering !!!! You can pretty much get Banana twins at any store they are very for snack And if you have a sweet tooth this Would hit the spot !!!!!!!!!!!
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just had these for the first time the other day and my mind was BLOWN. They are amazing! I love that the cream filling it the banana flavor verses the cake being the banana flavor and having plain cream. The only downfall is I have a hard time finding them at my local grocery stores.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy eating these Banana twin snack cakes you can taste the high quality ingredients and very affordable and its made with natural flavors. They melts in your mouth Little Debbie® Banana Twins Cakes
Felecia S.
I was somewhat impressed with the banna flavor on these. I think they could of added a little more to make it more in your face but for the most part they were good
Tali M.
Chicago , IL
These are some of my favorite little debbie snacks. there are two layers of soft cake filled with banana flavored creme in the middle. it tastes so good. I recommend it to everyone , especially those who love bananas.
jamie w.
SPEEDWELL, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Well, I can say that I have been eating these for probably my whole life. I found them especially delicious when my mom would pack them in my school lunches. I can say that if you want a banana explosion in your mouth then by this product.
Ana F.
Midland , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are this snacks perfect for children? I am scared it will be too sweet and will put my kid hyper..
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
They are exceptionally sweet but kids love that just give them a nap afterwards!😊
I have seen these lil Debbie cakes and I wanted to know if they are healthy for you I've been wanting to try them but I'm scared for my health will one hurt?