Little Debbie® Banana Pudding Rolls uploaded by Mllisan L.

BY LITTLE DEBBIE #67 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• When did these come out? Also, does it really taste like banana p...1 Answers
  • Which do you think is better the banana or the strawberry?5 Answers
  • Are these like the strawberry rolls?1 Answers
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
Tastes just like banana pudding! They’re delicious. It often hard to find where I’m from. I wish they had a bit of a crunchy texture just to mix in with the creaminess but still good!
Heather G.
Rochester
These are amazing!!! There is like double the filling in these than the other flavors and they remind me of a banana dream they once had through nickels but more moist
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't like actual bananas but I really like these. Sometimes I like to put them in the freezer they taste so good like that. They are a very reasonable price per box and you can buy the at any grocery store. or anywhere that sales Little Debbie snacks.
Olevia W.
The first time I heard of these, it was from my sister and I must admit I side eyed her...HARD. But when I finally got the chance to try them, I was pleasantly surprised and have been eating them ever since.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
actually i'm not going to sit here and talk about one little Debbie snack i will te you guys the all but all little debbie's are great all of the so i will recommend the brand
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
I know these will never be like a true bowl of southern banana pudding, but I was hoping when I tried these (one time) that I would at least get a little bit of my craving of an actual bowl of my southern banana pudding satisfied, but unfortunatly, I actually thought they were kinda gross. And I love banana, so that is saying a lot for my to put down banana anything like that. I guess maybe cause I am not a fan of Twinkies either, and they are kinda like a banana Twinkie.
jasmin t.
I love banana flavored pastries especially this brand this is a great snack to have! My daughter really enjoys these also she's always asking for them! I buy them from walmart. Very affordable price per box.
Rrarcr R.
I love these banana rolls too much, great flavor , great texture, just the right size . These aren't too sweet and these rolls are just sweet enough. My son loves them as well, kid friendly sweet treat!
Chella W.
Weston, FL
Actually love this how I eat my Little Debbie mini banana cream pies is I get a bowl of vanilla ice cream and I slice them up in there and top with whipped cream and delish $1.99 for a box can't beat that
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
The banana pudding rolls were ok. I usually like the flavor of banana but there was something off about them. The texture was weird too. They were an ok snack to try but I don't think I will be repurchasing again
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Which do you think is better the banana or the strawberry?
jamie h.
When did these come out? Also, does it really taste like banana pudding?
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Are these like the strawberry rolls?