BY LITTLE DEBBIE #56 in Snack Cakes

• When did these come out? Also, does it really taste like banana pud...1 Answers
  • Which do you think is better the banana or the strawberry?5 Answers
  • Are these like the strawberry rolls?1 Answers
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
I love banana flavored pastries especially this brand this is a great snack to have! My daughter really enjoys these also she's always asking for them! I buy them from walmart. Very affordable price per box.
wendy m.
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
I like these a lot but they could have a bit of a stronger banana taste to them and maybe a little less sugar in the cream
Rrarcr R.
Rrarcr R.
I love these banana rolls too much, great flavor , great texture, just the right size . These aren't too sweet and these rolls are just sweet enough. My son loves them as well, kid friendly sweet treat!
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
The banana pudding rolls were ok. I usually like the flavor of banana but there was something off about them. The texture was weird too. They were an ok snack to try but I don't think I will be repurchasing again
Heather A.
Heather A.
Belcamp, MD
I was hoping these would taste close to a banana pudding. That was Not the case. I did not care for these at all, I did not like the flavor. No one in the house cares for these.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Germantown, OH
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of these. My kids on the other hand love these, so I'm sure I will be purchasing these again soon.
Kaitlin Rose K.
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI
It's like a banana flavored Twinkie! If you like those banana flavored runts then you will for sure like this.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Avondale, AZ
Never tried these they looks kinda good on the box, but from the reviews I don't know ill probably try them out one day.
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
I don't like actual bananas but I really like these. Sometimes I like to put them in the freezer they taste so good like that. They are a very reasonable price per box and you can buy the at any grocery store. or anywhere that sales Little Debbie snacks.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Maiden, NC
I just love these!! They are always so fresh and yummy!! Tastes like banana pudding without the work!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Coldspring, TX
Which do you think is better the banana or the strawberry?
jamie h.
jamie h.
When did these come out? Also, does it really taste like banana pudding?
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Are these like the strawberry rolls?