BY LITTLE DEBBIE #10 in Muffins

Little Debbie?? Banana Nut Muffins.
Snacks.
6 Individually Wrapped.
Banana Nut California Walnuts.
McKee A Family Bakery.
Net wt 11.39 oz (323g). see more...

pratima r.
pratima r.
I'm a huge banana nut fan, I Love these! Great for breakfast on the go, or just a little snack!! If you haven't tried them yet, they are a must try.The banana taste and the nuts make this so so so good. Not sweet and they also would make a on the go breakfast good with a cup of coffee to
coffee I would like a strawberries and nut muffin
Jhosely B.
Jhosely B.
This product is so delicious. I can eat all day, i love because texture its perfect and taste is amaizing
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are definitely the best muffins ever in the whole wide world no other muffin compared to these muffins with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these muffins I buy them every morning on my way to work!!!❤❤❤❤
Sydni S.
Sydni S.
This brand of Banana Nut Muffins are tasty. You can actually taste both flavors in each bite. They are individually packaged which is great for longer lasting. They are also great for on the go people such as myself. Can fit into any bag or compartment and they are inexpensive. Enjoy ❤
Kathyria P.
Kathyria P.
YES! These are perfect. I've been throwing these in my lunch bag for years and I've never gotten a batch that are dry or don't taste well. They're almost moist and taste great!
America R.
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Banana nut muffins are my fav and these are great. They're very moist and a great size to snack on
Sydney N.
Sydney N.
Manchester, CT
Love these banana nut muffins. Their great to have once in awhile. Very addicting!!!!!!!!
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Carmichaels, PA
These banana nut muffins are the best! I love them and think they are soo good!! They couldn't get any better in my mind!
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
I love these..they have a great taste. I like to microwave them and put a lil butter on them:) so yummy..try them
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Banana nut muffins are my favorite and Little Debbie's are the best. I love packing these to travel with.
Lynnette D.
Lynnette D.
Do you like the banana Nut ones?