BY LITTLE DEBBIE

Two Crunchy Cookies With A Layer Of Marshmallow And Coated In Artificially Flavored Banana Icing. Available Individually Wrapped In An Eight-count Carton.

• Are these any good? Honestly the banana flavor seems like...1 Answers
  • Do they make these in any other favors?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else like these?3 Answers
Little Debbie® Banana Marshmallow Pies
  • "He says the best part of it is the marshmallow, and he can eat the whole box." in 1 review
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
These bring me back to my childhood! They are delicious! And aside from anything chocolate, my guilty treat. I’ll always buy little Debbie brand snacks. Bought at Walmart.
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I prefer the little Debbie moon pie knock off over the real moon pies every time. In the south, that's a no no but they just taste so much better to me which is odd because I despise everything banana. I love that there is a big marshmallow to not so much cookie ratio. I know I'm in the minority but it tastes like childhood.
Andrea G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These snacks have always been a favorite of mine since childhood. Their availability is very limited where I live so anytime I see them I definitely indulge. I love the fact that kosher marshmallows are used in the recipe.
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
Unless you absolutely love marshmallows, you won't be too keen on this product. You either love it or you don't. They come in chocolate flavor as well, however flavors mean nothing because literally it's 10% cookie, 90% marshmallow. So it's really whatever you prefer.
Heather B.
West Van Lear
Banana marshmallow pies by Little Debbie is my all-time favorite these product is nice and smooth and taste very delicious. And it's got a very reasonable price perfect job Little Debbie.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
These are my guilty pleasure. They remind me of childhood treats. I don't eat them very often, but as a comfort treat, I go for these. Creamy texture and spongy cake. Yummy!
Belinda  L.
Weslaco, TX
I love these banana marshmallow treats because my mom would always give them to me as a child. They are so yummy and you can actually taste the banana and marshmallow great texture.
Hannah  J.
Laramie, WY
Uggg, I was so looking forward to these after hearing so much about them, they just didn't strike me like i thought they would.. not bad.. not necessarily good
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
These are my husband's favorite snack! He says the best part of it is the marshmallow, and he can eat the whole box. It's not that sweet and has great flavor.
Taylyn C.
Fairfield, ca
These are not my favorite. I again don't like ththe waxy texture that he's sweets have. My husband on the other hand loves these little treats.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone else like these?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these any good? Honestly the banana flavor seems like it would be gross
Heather S.
Do they make these in any other favors?