BY LITTLE DEBBIE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Little Debbie® Apple Pie.

With other natural flavors.

Real fruit filling.

Suggest retail price $1.29.

Little Debbie® Apple Pie
  • "Not a fan because they aren't very healthy but the cherry is pretty good and my husband likes the apple." in 2 reviews
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
My kids love having a desert in there lunch boxes. This is an affordable and high quality treat that taste fantastic. You can find them at almost any store and the shelf life is fantastic. I will continue to buy.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really didn't expect to enjoy this little pie as much as I do. Warm it in the oven and it taste just like a home made pie! Warm delicious apple slices soothing my tastes buds and entering my tummy. Add a little ice cream to that warmth and prepare for a heavenly experience.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Apple or Cherry pies from Little Debbie are amazing. I would continue to buy this product. I'm in love with the taste of it. I know that the other brands are good. But this apple pie with some ice cream makes you have a better day. Great desert after dinner.
Alexsandra R.
I am so hooked on these right now. I get the box of 8 from the store and they are the perfect dessert size. I will say, the dollar store also sells some of their own brand that are a little bit better but are always sold out.
Rena S.
Always a favorite. My husband loves these especially. I can't always eat the entire crust but the part with the filling is delicious. They have a crispy crust that doesn't get all gooey but the filling is a chunky apple pie filling type that is sooo good. They are super sweet. I don't think anyone should eat these on a regular basis. Just as a yummy treat.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love these Little Debbie apple pies they're so good but I don't eat them every once in awhile maybe once or twice every 6 months because if so sweet but they're so delicious which is my dilemma because they're so good but they have a lot of sugar and a lot of fat in them which I can't eat a lot of so I have to limit myself and tell myself I can't have more than one or I have to walk and Run 4 miles lol but other than that these are so good definitely very affordable and easy to eat you don't have to do anything you just open the pack and eat it but I wouldn't give it to little kids because they're so high in sugar that they'll be bouncing off the wall for days
Serenity F.
columbia
Little Debbie is really good because it has  really good flavor, great products and they all aren't made in a factory of some sort. they taste great and are a great filler. i would totally recommend this to others because its just a great snack, they are very wholesome in my opinion and they are just amazing. and they cure you sweet tooth.
Jennifer H.
The apple pies taste alright but they definitely don't taste like real apple pie. They're somewhat waxy in texture, but they're pretty sweet and are inexpensive so if you're simply looking for a sweet fix, I'd recommend it. If you're looking for real apple pie, however, look elsewhere.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
OMG I love this pie! So delicious and unique. If I were you, I would warm it up for a few secs in the microwave to get the original twist of a typical apple pie. Just eat with moderation if you decide to try them, ok? lol
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I'm pretty sure that these are super unhealthy, but they are pretty good! i don't usually have much hope for this type of snack,. but the apple is good, and the crust is good! Just kind of rich.
Laurie T.
Ridgecrest, CA
I have not seen these in stores, are they still available in stores? If so, what stores are they available in?
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these good? I absolutely love apple pie and I crave it 24/7 but I don't have the time or skill to cook one. They look pretty cheap, that being said I don't know if they are worth it.
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are they good? I have never tried any type of pie
chante B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone else wish the seeds didn't get stuck in your teeth!? LOL! ;)
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have never had these. What are the comparable to?