BY LITTLE DEBBIE #52 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Little Debbie® Apple Pie.

With other natural flavors.

Real fruit filling.

Suggest retail price $1.29. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not a fan because they aren't very healthy but the cherry is pretty good and my husband likes the apple." in 2 reviews
Jennifer H.
The apple pies taste alright but they definitely don't taste like real apple pie. They're somewhat waxy in texture, but they're pretty sweet and are inexpensive so if you're simply looking for a sweet fix, I'd recommend it. If you're looking for real apple pie, however, look elsewhere.
Cleydee J.
This is my mother's favorite candy I like the cover because it is crispy and then inside a sweet very sweet and creamy filling
Tianna S.
Rochester
I love these Little Debbie apple pies they're so good but I don't eat them every once in awhile maybe once or twice every 6 months because if so sweet but they're so delicious which is my dilemma because they're so good but they have a lot of sugar and a lot of fat in them which I can't eat a lot of so I have to limit myself and tell myself I can't have more than one or I have to walk and Run 4 miles lol but other than that these are so good definitely very affordable and easy to eat you don't have to do anything you just open the pack and eat it but I wouldn't give it to little kids because they're so high in sugar that they'll be bouncing off the wall for days
Serenity F.
columbia
Little Debbie is really good because it has  really good flavor, great products and they all aren't made in a factory of some sort. they taste great and are a great filler. i would totally recommend this to others because its just a great snack, they are very wholesome in my opinion and they are just amazing. and they cure you sweet tooth.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Apple or Cherry pies from Little Debbie are amazing. I would continue to buy this product. I'm in love with the taste of it. I know that the other brands are good. But this apple pie with some ice cream makes you have a better day. Great desert after dinner.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Really didn't expect to enjoy this little pie as much as I do. Warm it in the oven and it taste just like a home made pie! Warm delicious apple slices soothing my tastes buds and entering my tummy. Add a little ice cream to that warmth and prepare for a heavenly experience.
Alexsandra R.
I am so hooked on these right now. I get the box of 8 from the store and they are the perfect dessert size. I will say, the dollar store also sells some of their own brand that are a little bit better but are always sold out.
Rena S.
Always a favorite. My husband loves these especially. I can't always eat the entire crust but the part with the filling is delicious. They have a crispy crust that doesn't get all gooey but the filling is a chunky apple pie filling type that is sooo good. They are super sweet. I don't think anyone should eat these on a regular basis. Just as a yummy treat.
Bren A.
OMG I love this pie! So delicious and unique. If I were you, I would warm it up for a few secs in the microwave to get the original twist of a typical apple pie. Just eat with moderation if you decide to try them, ok? lol
Laurie T.
Ridgecrest, CA
I have not seen these in stores, are they still available in stores? If so, what stores are they available in?
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these good? I absolutely love apple pie and I crave it 24/7 but I don't have the time or skill to cook one. They look pretty cheap, that being said I don't know if they are worth it.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have never had these. What are the comparable to?
chante B.
Does anyone else wish the seeds didn't get stuck in your teeth!? LOL! ;)