BY LITTLE DEBBIE #28 in Snack Cakes

Little Debbie® 100 Calories! Nutty Bar® Singles.
100 calories!
Per serving.
Wafers with peanut butter.
A classic favorite!
12 bars.
Individually wrapped.
McKee.
A family bakery. see more...

Kristin M.
Kristin M.
These remind me of my childhood. I would buy these during lunch time in elementary - $.50 for a pack of this chocolatey, crispy goodness! And I would never share. Ha! I wish now they served them in single packs for adults. It's little too much sugar for my taste (that's how I know I'm getting old!).
Erin O.
Erin O.
Glen Mills, PA
I find that Little Debbie can basically do no harm, especially when providing the same delicious product I already eat but lowering the calories. I love the 100 calorie snacks and desserts so I can grab it and go and not feel bad about eating something that also tastes awesome!
Nina V.
Nina V.
These taste great, but they are on the small size since they are 100 calories. Little Debbie snacks have been around for many years and it's their quality that has let them survive for so long! You won't regret buying these as a treat!
Christine S.
Christine S.
These are so good! I haven't had one in years but my mom used to pack them in our lunches. Might have to pick up a box next time I'm at the store.
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
This is a very delicious snack I enjoyed during my childhood. They are so crunch ...I just love these they are amazing
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Nutty bars are great! Ate so many of these as a kid! Now with a 100 calorie options I can indulge as an adult as well!
Monique B.
Monique B.
How can you ever go wrong with little Debbie anything! My neighbor is a little Debbie delivery person = yummmmmy
Caroll S.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
These little Debbie nutty bars are Soo delicious and yummy! I love eating these as my dessert.
Aimée M.
Aimée M.
When I was in elementary school I would buy these everyday after school. I still love them!
Patrice N.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Little Debbie 100 calories nutty bar singles are the great snack my family loves them too
Haley  K.
Haley K.
Where can you find these?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where do you usually find this in store? With the other little Debbie products? I have never seen these before.
Marlena B.
Marlena B.
Attalla , Al
I have never seen this product and I'm very interested! Where have you seen this item sold?
Elizabeth b.
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I know they have the Nutty bars in the yellow box of the regular calorie ones but am I the only one who calls them Nutty Buddies I swear I thought they used to be called Nutty Buddy bars I could be wrong
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I have never see these before!!!! Where can I get these?!?!