BY LITTLE COLDS

Soothes cough and sore throat. Made with real honey. Soothes cough naturally. Calms fiery throats. No dextromethophan. . see more...

Steffanie C.
Alhambra , Ca
I don't think my toddler likes this flavor she chooses the cvs ones over these
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
I think this is a great idea but my kids hate the taste and won't eat them! I personally tried one myself and I think it's good but it does have a strong honey taste but it did seem to work nicely at soothing my throat. I don't think this is a bad product I just think the flavor may not be suited for little ones.
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
MY kids love these when they have a sore throat. I have even tasted them and they aren't bad. I like how kids think they are getting some candy when actually its a medicine. I keep these on hand because it is a great product.
Sarah Bingham P.
Muncie, IN
The kids think I'm giving them a sucker and its really like a cough drop on a stick!! Works wonderful!!!
Calisa G.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must for cold/flu seasons with little ones. Works great as does the liquid honey cough syrup!
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
What is the age at which children can start taking these? Do they actually help relieve any symptoms in anyone's experience? Has anyone who's tried these ever have their kids mistake them for real candy?
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
Yes it does work .. I have a 2 year old and he never likes to take medicine but he does love the pops
Kathy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've never tried these do they work?
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Does this actually work?
LaJessica M.
Mega Parent Expert
Do these actually soothe cough?