Little Colds Infant Fever / Pain Reliever Acetaminophen uploaded by Stacia S.

BY LITTLE COLDS

Temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains associated with common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache. No artificial flavors or dyes. No unnecessary additives. No aspirin or ibuprofen. No saccharin or alcohol. . see more...

Keely R.
West Chester, OH
We use this for our son when he has a fever or has to get his vaccines. He doesn't like the flavor and will try and spit it out. It works great and quickly.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
In the beginning of our first child experience we were set on making sure that things were dye free, artificial flavor free, no additives, etc. We tried using Little Fever's Infant Fever/Pain Reliever Dye-Free but it seemed that our son wasn't going to keep the medication in his mouth. Products only work if the person taking them will actually TAKE the medication. Ended up using another product that he was willing to take.
kourtney h.
Loveland, CO
This works well, but I feel like it takes a little longer to take affect than other medicines. I have a 3 year old little boy and we always try to take a more holistic approach to healing. I tried this and I like it a lot, but I do feel like it takes a little longer to kick in and he is not as "up and running" like he is if we give him actual "medicine". But I would rather give him something more natural and just cuddle with him in bed a little longer than medicate him with chemicals and bad stuff. I really like this brand. We have tried several of their products since he has been born and I can't really say anything abd about any of them.
Kathy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this company. When buying any medicine I always reach for the Dye -Free .
Steph B.
This actually works really well on my son and seems to quell his aches and fevers quickly. You cannot ask for much more out of a product designed for this.
Oris J.
Beacon, NY
This product works very well for my two daughters. I am not a fan of giving medicine, but little remedies relives the fever very quickly.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was the number one infant cold medicine bought at the drugstore I worked at. I have no children so I have never used it myself, but all the pharmacists at my job recommended it to all parents who had sick children. They said it was safe and worked great. I never had it returned or a complaint about it from any customers.
Stacia S.
I love all little remedies products, and compared to other pain reliever this one was worked great. It cleared up my babies fever and helped with the teething pain..
Brandie R.
This is an amazing products for the kiddo. my little one had a terrible fever and this brought it straight down. it's more natural then other meds and she actually really enjoyed the flavor.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love the little remedies brand. It always has worked with my kids and isn't too exspensive.