BY LITTLE COLDS

Dietary Supplement We Make It All Better!® Non-Medicated Great Tasting Natural Honey Soothes Cough Naturally Calms Fiery Throats Gluten Free Little Remedies® Products provide safe and effective formulas to support health and well-being of your child.  When it comes to children s healthcare, we steadfastly believe "less is more" and strive to make sure that each of our products contains just what is needed for fast, safe and effective relief - nothing more! Little Remedies® Products avoid the use of unnecessary additives.  Little Remedies Products® Contain: No Pseudoephedrine No Saccharin or Alcohol No Artificial Flavors No Artificial Dyes ; see more...

Bridgette T.
This product is a life saver! Helped to soothe my toddlers cough and sore throat, and mine :) Straight honey works great for me, but it is too much for my toddler, so this is a great more natural soother.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
This tastes great and really works well at calming the itch that makes my toddler cough. It also makes the cough more wet than dry. But doesn't really help with eliminating it.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is great for kids. I love the brand. the kids seem to love the taste.