BY LITTLE COLDS

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Gentle, Soothing Comfort with:  Eucalyptus Rosemary Lavender Pediatrician Recommended Can be used as needed on babies 3 months and older.  by Little Remedies®.  All Little Remedies® Products avoid the use of unnecessary additives, helping to eliminate side effects and concerns. Questions?  For further information you may contact us at 1-800-7-LITTLE  Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  EST ; see more...

Jayme R.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product for my kids. Safe enough for the baby but still effective for my older kids. I feel a lot better using this product on my kids over other products similar to this one. (Think VapoRub.) This definitely helps with stuffy noses. A must have during cold and flu season.
Jean P.
My daughter got a bad cold at 3 months old this was a life saver! She is now two and we still use it! Stuffy nose or even if she has a cough. We run it on her chest, back and feet. I buy this for a gift at every baby shower!!!
Jessica E.
My daughter was fighting sleep so bad. Screaming, crying and all that not so fun stuff. I gave her a baby massage with this and then let her nurse. She passed right out.
Niara E.
This definitely relieves my sons congestion when he is ill. When he is sick he is absolutely miserable at night and has great difficulty breathing and anything that can help him feel even the slightest bit better is great.
Leslie h.
Irvine, KY
There aren't many medicines you can give to little ones for a cold. This helps so much to help with congestion and opening them up so they can breath better.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
This was great when my 9 month old got a terrible cold. It helped her breathe a little better and I rested easy knowing there wasn't anything harmful in it.
Cierra J.
Never seen this product before, where can I purchase it?
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Mega Parent Expert
Have been on the baby aisle for 7 years and never knew about this any especific store to find them???