Little Caesars

Haces un pedido nunca te llegue a tu casa te cobran tu dinero lo usan y después de siete a 10 días que te van a devolver tu dinero eso no se hace eso es estafar al cliente
Little Caesars ? This is hands down the best value out there in multitude of choices, their hot & ready mantra is a breath of fresh air. Little caesars has elevated pizza into a real event. Who doesn't enjoy little caesars whenever? p
Like y comenta si crees que es una delicia de pizza?
Start your review of Little Caesars!
How would you rate this product?
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,036 reviews
Little Caesars uploaded by Dina H.
This is pretty good pizza. It’s not my favorite but the price is unbeatable! We live in a tiny town that’s at least 40 miles from a large city. We don’t have the luxury of calling up any pizza place to have it delivered. Nope... we need to travel. I like that one pizza is $5, you drive through the drive through and 2 minutes later you’re on the road again. And no... I don’t eat pizza anymore either. The family enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this though.
Frieda J.
Freeport, IL
Little Caesars uploaded by Frieda J.
My husband asked for extra pepperoni and this was the end result. Can you say, pepperoni with my pizza lol delicious!
Chandra G.
Little Caesars uploaded by Chandra G.
The only pizza I ever purchase is the classic $5 Hot-n-Ready Pepperoni Pizza. It is always made with fresh ingredient, ready nice and hot when you arrive. The pizza is super yummy and very inexpensive. The pizza is very cheesey and full of pepperoni. Great dinner when I don't feel like cooking. Go try it you will love it.
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Little Caesars uploaded by Laura E.
We order from here every now and again. Normally we get the hot and ready for like 5.00. The crust is good, the sauce is tasty and there is plenty of cheese. If you want to swing in and grab a couple of hot and ready pizzas...this is your place. Hot and readies are usually cheese and pepperoni.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Little Caesars uploaded by Amy B.
These dipping pizza sauces ate amazing. They go really well with the cheese bread sticks too. I love Little Caesars I like all of their products, pizza, sauces, wings, bread, and dips. They have quick service and great prices. Pizza is my favorite food.
Sonia R.
Edmond, OK
Little Caesars uploaded by Sonia R.
Little Caesars uploaded by Sonia R.
This time you was too bad! I ordered a extra most pepperoni AND Little Caesars cheese pizza and was horrible pizza, NO CHEESE
Nicolette B.
Little Caesars uploaded by Nicolette B.
Little Caesars has been my family’s go to pizza place for the past 5 years. Their very affordable $5 “Hot n Ready” was always a crowd pleaser, until they came out with the “Extra Most Bestest”. Now that’s new family favorite and for only a couple of dollars more, you get way more pepperoni.
Misty W.
Little Caesars uploaded by Misty W.
Little Caesars is our quick go to for pizza night. It's a great price and tastes great too. I love ordering ahead of time on their app, which is super easy to use, and picking up in the pizza portal. For the price you can't beat it!
Ashley S.
Spanish Fort, AL
Little Caesars uploaded by Ashley S.
Love their pizzas and bread sticks. Always fast and friendly at my local store. The lunch special is a steal deal and can't beat it! The bread sticks literally melt in your mouth, and prices are amazing for anyone on a budget. This is a once a week treat for me
Stacey D.
Swansea
  As a mom going in many different directions,  the Hot and Ready pizzas save me all the time!  My family enjoys them and the price is great too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy C.
s union st, kokomo, in
il y a 8 mois
Barbara B. il y a 8 mois
Yes ur correct enjoy it and wish there was one n my area
Chelsea A.
Pembroke
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone else ever been too a  Little Caesars RESTAURANT?! when i was a kid there was a sit-down restaurant in my town but ive never seen another one. just curious! this was like 15 years ago in Canada lol
Kyara T. il y a 3 ans
I did! lol I actually think it still exists. The only 1 that I know of that is left is in NY inside of a Kmart lol