Little Caesars

Does anyone remember when they had chocolate ravioli candy?
Why do the put a lot of tomatoes sauce ?
Has anyone else ever been too a  Little Caesars RESTAURANT?! when i was a kid there was a sit-down restaurant in my town but ive never seen another one. just curious! this was like 15 years ago in Canada lol
Start your review of Little Caesars!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoRch Cucamonga, CA
Little Caesars is super affordable and the pizza quality is great! They also have super good sides!
3 years agoMidvale, UT
Who doesn't love a $5 pizza once in a while. They use real cheese which is a plus and is very good.
3 years agoAntioch, CA
I love the $5.99 1 topping pizza specials sausage pizza is my favorite and it's always ready to go
3 years agoHouston, TX
Great flavor and reasonable prices. If anyone has not tried it you should find a location near you
3 years agoHuntingtn Bch, CA
I love how cheap and fast this pizza is and you can't go wrong with crazy bread! Kids just love it!
3 years ago
Cheap and delicious pizza. What's not to love? My favorite is the deep dish stuffed crust. So good!
3 years agoSaint Louis, MO
Who doesn't love Caesars. Fast, easy, and good!! Cheap prices! Can feed a family of 5 plus guest!!
3 years agoBurlington, WA
Can't beat the deal on Tuesdays at our local store. The pizza isn't great, but the kids eat it up.
3 years agoGatlinburg, TN
The deep deep dish is amazing. In general they are amazing and cheap great for someone on a budget
3 years agoCorp Christi, TX
Love their hot-n ready! The perfect go to meal when I don't have the time or energy to make dinner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Kyara T. a year ago
I did! lol I actually think it still exists. The only 1 that I know of that is left is in NY inside of a Kmart lol