Little Busy Bodies, LLC Boogie Wipes On The Run, Great Grape, 10 Sachets (Pack of 12)

BY LITTLE BUSY BODIES, LLC

Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these. I used them on my two older kids and they loved them as well. They smell good and my kids loved the packaging and the name of them. I like how they are easy to fit in my bag
Ruth Y.
Corp Christi, TX
These are great for on the go. The smell isn't too strong either. This product helps to get any dried boogies that happen when my little one falls asleep. Nice product that does the job.
shaylene b.
Hemet, CA
The smell is nice, and the individually wrapped wipes are nice to throw in a diaper bag or purse, without them getting dried out, like other wipes that are in a pack. The price isn't economical for home use, but definitely great for on the go!
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
It is so hard to get my little guy to wipe his nose, but with these at least I have a little bit of an advantage. I ask him to smell them and then surprise attack his nose!
Carliann C.
Harveys Lake, PA
Great product to keep on hand. I only really use them during Allergy season or when my kids have a cold or runny nose. But they are great to keep on hand for those times.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
My kids love the grape scent of these nasal wipes. We also tried the fresh-scent, but they weren't as popular...They work so much better than other moist wipes or wet tissues-and without irritation. I do wish they were smaller, though. Seems like a waste to use such a large wipe on such a tiny nose. I usually cut them in half and tuck the remainder back in the package for later use.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Product works, the smell is more exciting for infants and kids. I only bought two packages. For the price I figured regular wipes worked just as well.
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are wonderful, i take them everywhere, they're gentle on noses and clear up stuffed noses quickly. They're affordable too.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
They are a good product but I like the scent free better and I feel like a plain baby wipe does the same job but cute idea
Thalia u.
I use these all the time when my daughter get cold. They smell nice and it's small enough to fit into your purse.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Do you prefer these or the scent free?